Chapter 28- Andrew Energl's Mistake

After school, Templt was thinking about the Obey Pill on the way home. 'I must make an antidote to save Emdeon!' Templt thought. Also, he thought of the poster. 'I can call the mayor to help...' He knew that the mayor never trusts Andrew Energl since he's a big supporter of the Erase-Pens. And so, Templt asked Rodon, "Hey Dad, can you bring me to the mayor's place? I want to find him and sell Andrew Energl out of business!" "How can you do that?" Rodon asked. "Here," Templt explained, "The mayor's a great fan of my Erase-Pens, and he definitely won't want that stinky stupid nuts to get the best effort. So, I will tell the mayor about his invention-" "Wait!" Rodon whispered. He pointed to a boy. "That's Andrew! We need to leave!" And off the two boys ran.

Back at home, Templt continued, "Now, as I know, Andrew's invention is called the Obey Pill, and whoever eats that pill, will be controlled and obey the person who gave him or her the pill. And so, whoever buys the pill, that poorless guy will be controlled! You don't want to be controlled, right?" Rodon nodded. Templt grinned and he said, "And that's why I really want to report him!" "Come on! Let's go to the mayor's house!" Rodon said.

Arriving at the mayor's house, Templt knocked on the door. A very important person arrived. "I know why you are here." said the man, "Follow me." The two boys followed him and the man led Templt and Rodon to a long staircase. "Open that door and you will see the mayor." the man said and left. They opened the door and couldn't believe what they saw. Andrew was standing next to the mayor. "I think Andrew gave the mayor the pill!" Templt whispered to Rodon. Rodon agreed. "Templt Kovologn." Andrew said coldly, "Welcome to the Meleanu Andrew City. I mean SAY GOODBYE TO THIS CITY!!!" "What do you mean?" Templt said, pretending to know nothing. "I'll tell you, you freaking nuts." the hypnotised mayor said. He grabbed Templt and said. "Is that all that you want?" But thanks to Templt's football skills, he pretended that the mayor's head was a football, and kicked him real hard on the face. "HOW DARE YOU!" Andrew sheriked, "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" He threw the Obey Pill to Templt but missed and hit Templt's shoes. Thankfully, Templt kicked the pill away from his feet and it landed in Andrew's mouth. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Andrew cried. He was controlled by Templt.

"Thanks, great invention!" Templt said. Rodon was still standing there, looking very shocked. "W-W-What should we do to Andrew, t-then?" Rodon asked. "Hey Dad, that was a very good question!" Templt cried. "Wait here." He commanded the hypnotised Andrew to tell the hypnotised guards to obey him. Then, he also tells all the citizens that his dad will be the new mayor. "Three cheers for Mayor Rodon!"