Chapter 8- Mathematical Genius

After saying goodbye to Mr. Mickey, Ms. Amanda entered the classroom and said, "Pack your bags, everyone, we're leaving!" Then, Templt slowly walked to his bag and took it away. Andrew walked to Templt and said, "Good job of reading the sentence!" "Thanks!" Templt replied. Then, far from a distance, Ms. Amanda called, "Come on, Templt! We're about to leave!" Templt ran slowly back to the line. Andrew was also running to join the line. All the students were dismissed and Ms. Amanda went to the headteacher's room. "Come in!" she called.

Ms. Amanda sat and started to talk, "Greetings, Ms. Ruth, I want to tell you something. In my class, there's a student called Templt Kovologn. Mickey said that Templt had read a very hard sentence!" "Calm down, I know who is Templt, and guess what, his first word was Psychology!" Ms. Ruth exclaimed. "Really?!" Ms. Amanda cried, "Yep! You can talk to his parents!"

Another day's eyes blinked open, and Templt started to wake up. He and Celia walked to school since they lived close by. Templt saw Andrew on the road and called out, "Hey Andrew!" But Andrew ignored him and ran away. "Who's that?" Celia asked. "That's Andrew Energl. He was my friend yesterday, and now not." Templt replied. "Oh, I see." Celia said. "Come on! You need to get ready to go to school!"

After returning to Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section), he went to his classroom and sat down, as usual. He saw Andrew standing in a corner, feeling furious but sad. "What's up, Andrew?" Templt asked softly. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Andrew thundered. 'Looks like he's in an ultra mega bad mood today.' Templt thought. And so, he has stayed away from Andrew since then.

Finally, Ms. Amanda entered the classroom and told them to write their handbooks. Then, when the bell rang, Ms. Amanda said, "The first lesson will be Mathematics! Take your books out, and turn to page 2!" Then, everybody turned their books to page 2. Templt was even shocked to see what he was going to learn.

"Not easy things again!" Templt muttered. Ms. Amanda continued, "You guys can start to answer the questions, is that okay? If you don't understand, you can raise your hand and I will explain it to you." "Yes." the students muttered. Then, after that, everyone started to do the maths questions. A student called Ian kept raising his hand, but Templt didn't understand why. 'These are for babies who are just 1 second old!' he thought. Templt finished the simple addition questions and started to do his primary exercises. Suddenly, Ms. Amanda shouted, "Templt! WOW! How can you do these questions which are so hard! Division of Fractions?! Impossible!" Ms. Amanda checked his answers, and guess what, all of them were correct! "You looked at the answer key, didn't you?" Then, she read his mind to see that he didn't look at the answer key. 'What?!?!?!' she thought.