Chapter 16-The Football Disaster

After that great lesson from Kingsley, Templt started to change. He wasn't feeling frustrated anymore. He was feeling as happy as a buzzing bee could be. He walked back to the classroom happily and sat down. He saw somebody smiling at him- Kingsley. He appreciated him in the whole lesson and made him feel better and better. All thanks to Kingsley, he helped him to be the happiest person in the world!

Returning to home, Templt shared a lot of the good things that happened in school to his parents. "Really?" Celia asked, "Great! You've got a great friend!" "Yeah! And I don't think he would betray me like Andrew Energl!" "Superb, kid!" Rodon cried. "Hey, get ready, you need to get ready to go to football training!" "Great!" Templt cried. His favourite thing to do is to go to school and go to football training.

"Hey Templt! Welcome back! We hadn't seen you for a long time! Since you got that disease, we've missed you a lot! Even though we didn't win the U10 finals, we still got the U11 Champions!" said the coach of Templt's team- The Adneralds FC. And also, the coach's name is Mike Tonwery, and he's new and very kind. "Really?" Templt exclaimed. He couldn't believe what their team had lost because of him. When Templt joined Adneralds FC, they never lost the league. They had a streak of 5 U10 Champions, but when Templt left for a while, they lost to Fernerndes, one of the strongest teams in Meleanu. "Well, don't be sad. We can take revenge!" said Kingsley, as he was also on the team. "Yeah, I know, but the most important thing is, we lost our streak! How can we get that back?" Templt asked Kingsley. "Never give up, that's how!" Kingsley replied confidently. "You can do it!" he whispered into Templt's ears too. Templt nodded and went to training after chatting with Kingsley.

"See ya tomorrow! We will have a football match!" Kingsley cried. "OK! See ya!" Templt replied after the training was over. "Hey, how was the training?" Rodon asked Templt. "Great!" Templt replied, " I learned how to shoot penalty kicks! Mr. Mike also let me be the penalty shooter in the next football match! And do you know that because of that stupid disease, my team lost the Under 10 league champions because I wasn't there! No one was there to shoot the final goal!" Templt exclaimed. "Really? No way! Your team has a streak of 5!" Rodon cried. "Yeah! I know! That was a mega disaster! That was also on the news!" Templt replied.

Templt went home, shut his door and sat down crying. All because of that dream, THAT NIGHTMARE!' he thought, 'ALL BECAUSE OF MS. LENGARD, SHE MADE ME AND MY TEAM LOSE THE STREAK!' Then, he thought of a plan. He needed to get Ms. Lengard out of his mind so he wouldn't be scared of Ms. Lengard and won't have 'Ms. Lengard' nightmares. And how to do that is to let other good memories cover Ms. Lengard and so Templt wouldn't think of her.