Chapter 31- The Battle

After joining Warsaw Etc, Templt had no choice but to leave school. Kingsley heard that his best friend had to leave, he felt sad. Templt grinned at Kingsley and said, "No problem! I will definitely see you after I finish work!" Kingsley also managed a good smile. Then, Templt said, "Come on! Remember to check the news! The reporter will definitely make a report about Warsaw Etc. because of me!" Kingsley winked and left. His enemy, Thesaurus, said, "Good luck working mate, remember to get along with your own business, your inventions!" "Yeah! Don't think I'm dumb!" Templt shouted and left his school.

Returning back to Warsaw Etc, Templt saw Samuel waiting for him. "New guy, come on! I have been waiting for you for so long! Go to my office and I will assign your newest assignment for you!" Templt shrugged and followed Samuel to his office. Samuel sat down in his brown armchair and ordered, "Please sit down Mr. Mayor, and will you please sign this form to join Warsaw Etc?" Templt nodded and took his pen out. He quickly signed the form and said, "Here." "Welcome to Warsaw Etc!" Samuel cried as they shook hands.

After that, Samuel gave Templt a sheet of paper and said, "You are the designer of Warsaw Etc. Since you have designed a lot of Erase-Pens, you should be very good at designing things. And so, please be the designer of Warsaw Etc for these few months first." Samuel said. Then, Samuel left his office and started to command other inventors. Templt was speechless. He couldn't believe what he could get!

Templt thought of what he could design for the newest rocket. 'Should I design a black and white rocket?' Finally, he designed the best rocket Warsaw Etc had ever seen. "I have never seen anything so fantastic!" Samuel cried, "Andrew Energl was so trash! His designs were so dumb! I like the fashion-" "Wait," Templt interrupted, "Andrew Energl was once in Warsaw Etc?" "Yes!" Samuel cried. "Uh oh..." Templt said. He heard a rumbling sound and a very large spaceship crashed through the Warsaw Etc factory wall. Behind the spaceship was over ten thousand people armed with swords and shields. "HAW HAW HAW!" the man in the spaceship cackled, "YOU WON'T MAKE THE NEWEST ROCKET, MR. KOVOLOGN!" Everyone looked at Templt. "What is Andrew Energl wanting to do with you, Mr. Kovologn?" Samuel whispered. "He is my arch-enemy." Templt replied. Suddenly, Andrew Energl, who was the man who was in the spaceship, shouted, "CHARGE!!" Then, at that signal, the ten thousand men charged towards Warsaw Etc. "HELP!" Samuel cried. The ten thousand men were very strong, and they seemed to be the city's soldiers. "AARGH!" Templt exclaimed, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, ANDREW ENERGL! SOLDIERS, ARMY, CHARGE!!!" Then, thirty thousand of soldiers ran towards Andrew Energl's spaceship and destroyed it with arrows. "WHAT THE-" Andrew cried as his spaceship fell down to the stone floor.

Andrew Energl never gave up. He took one of his defeated soldiers' sword and threw it to Templt's heart. Thankfully, someone helped him block that sword! Kingsley was there! "Hey! I was at class and I heard this commotion thing starting! I came to help and I am now trained!" He showed Templt his muscles and got a sword. "Come on, let's go!" Kingsley started battling with the army from Andrew Energl, but Kingsley was outnumbered and was defeated. "KINGSLEY!" Templt cried. He ran to Kingsley and grabbed the nearest AED. "AMBULANCE SERVICE! NOW!" Templt shouted. Templt tried and tried, and finally, the nurses and doctors arrived at the battle course. "Mr Mayor, what's the matter?" asked one of the doctors. "HELP THIS KID!" Templt shouted. The doctors nodded and took Kingsley to the ambulance and sped away. Although the city's army had got a victorious victory towards Andrew's army, a lot of damage and health were taken. Warsaw Etc was wrecked, and most of the staff from Warsaw Etc was sent to hospital or sent to heaven. Templt sobbed. "I am not a good mayor..." "No!" the doctors chanted, "No one has voted for a mayor 90%! But we did it for you! You have broken the record! Everyone needs you! SONG WRITER!" The old song writer held a sheet of paper high and gave it to the orchestra which was also there. Then, the orchestra sounded and everyone started to sing, "The Temple, Temple Risen, now has rise, to the risen, needing a chance to be a mayor! Temple Risen, Temple Risen, TEMPLE RISEN!" And Templt got the spirit and confidence from his citizens, and accepted to continue his job as a mayor. Last but not least, everyone started to call Templt as Temple Risen. "You can do everything if you never give up! Nothing can stop you!" Templt shouted as he left Warsaw Etc.