Chapter 26- The Enemy

Arguments were broken up in the Kovologn family that morning. And after that, Celia was furious and she continued to sleep in her room. Without choices, Rodon was the only able one to bring Templt to school. "Yawn!" Rodon yawned, "Can't you guys be quiet..." "No!" Templt cried, "My mom has gone mad! Can you bring me to school, please?" "Fine!" Rodon shouted and he got out of his bed lazily. Then, he quickly wore some normal clothes and smart blue jeans and ran off. "Come on!" he shouted. Templt ran to his father and got to the lift. Templt said, "Hey, today I've got Inventing lessons. What do you think I should invent?" "I dunno." grunted Rodon grumpily, "You can make a Set Squareruler this time." "Hey Dad!" Templt cried, "That's a very good idea!" Rodon looked at his son and smiled. He said, "Really? Well, thanks!"

Rodon felt much better than usual. He was cheerful and very happy when something caught his eye. It was something that he had never seen before. "What's that son?" Rodon asked Templt. "Um..." Templt muttered, "I don't know..." It was another invention advertisement. And in the middle, was someone who Templt knew before. "Andrew Energl?" Templt cried. He picked up the advertisement. Also, there was a very unique invention being held by Andrew Energl. "He's gonna take me out of business?!" Templt shrieked, "HOW DARE HIM! HE'S GONNA BE OUT OF THIS WORLD!!"

"Hey, we all know that Andrew is a very bad person, and so make more inventions, and YOU knock HIM out of business. And remember, I always support you in your business, and keep going!" Rodon spoke. That calmed Templt down. "Thanks Dad!" Templt said. "You're a real supporter!" They looked at each other and winked.

After arriving at school, he found Kingsley and said, "Hey Kingsley-" "Wait!" Kingsley interrupted. He gave Templt Andrew's advertisement. "That stupid Andrew Energl's going to get you out of business!" "I know, King, I know, I saw it on the way to Meleanu Top School." "Well, you need to stop Andrew Energl to get you out of business." "I know how!" Templt cried. Then, he pointed to a teacher: Mr. Ragini. "Mr. Ragini?!" Kingsley asked Templt curiously, "How can he help you to stop Andrew?" "Cause he is the 'Inventing' teacher! So, today we can invent something!" Templt exclaimed. "Oh!" Kingsley said, "Now I get it!"

"Stand up!" Mr Ragini shouted. It was an Inventing class, and Templt was very excited. 'I'm going to kick that stinky Andrew out of business!' he thought. "Today, we are going to make a new invention. We will use up the 3 lessons to make your invention. And I really want to praise Templt Kovologn of his Erase-Pens." Mr. Ragini said as everyone clapped their hands for Templt. "Now!" Mr. Ragini called, "We are going to make some very interesting things. And Mr. Templt, you will have the special offer to make the best of the best invention for the day. And also, I'm a fan!" "Really?" Templt asked, "Thanks!" Then, Templt gave Mr. Ragini a $50 dollar coupon for buying his inventions. "Wow!" Mr. Ragini cried, "Thanks for giving me that coupon! I will definitely come to your store to buy your inventions!"

After the lesson, Templt had made half of his invention. He was going to make a very special invention as Mr. Ragini needed it to be. He was going to make an electrical pencil. When you say 'Auto Writer, write 500!' and the pen will write by itself! "How do you do that?" a student called Jeremy asked Templt. "Using this." Templt said. He pointed to his skull.