Chapter 33- Party in Space

After dancing and laughing for thirty minutes, Templt announced, "Welcome to the Temple Risen Space Vacation! We are going to travel to the Moon! We are going to sleep on the Moon for a day, and return back to Earth!" Everyone cheered. Some of Templt's friends were a bit worried. "Don't worry Bosco," Templt said, "It's fine, you'll find that vacation very fun!" Bosco, Templt's friend, smiled. He wasn't quite sure.

Templt went into the controlling room and started the engine. "Buckle up your seat belts, we are about to fly!" Templt shouted through the microphone. Everyone obeyed Templt and buckled up. As everyone buckled up their seat belts, the launching room started the countdown. " 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - BLAST OFF!" Off they went! Everyone held their breath. They knew a lot of rockets were launched and failed to launch and crashed down to the floor. Fortunately, Templt's rocket was very stable and flew up the sky as a very speedy bird!

Templt cheered. "That was a great success!" he cried, "Thank you, my friends and staff for cheering me on to create this great rocket! I am very thankful for you guys! You guys helped me a lot! Thanks! Thanks!" All Templt's friends, staff, and crew nodded their heads and chanted, "WE WILL ALWAYS BE AT YOUR SERVICE, Templt." Templt smiled, he was always happy to have a lot of supporters helping him.

After flying for 5 minutes, Templt announced, "We are now out of Earth's atmosphere! You can take pictures of the surroundings and party!" But no one wanted to take pictures nor party. They were too horrified. If the rocket blew off, that meant they would be anything. They might be like space trash, they might be like floating aliens, they might be gone! They would float to the wide and dark space, never returning to Earth. Templt asked, "Why aren't you guys celebrating?" Kingsley shivered and said, "We are all scared that your rocket will blow off and we will be anything, anything floating in the deep dark space." "Ha!" Templt laughed, "That won't happen! My crew has already made sure that the rocket is safe and sound! Right?" Templt's crew managed a nod. Then, Templt said, "So no one needs to be scared or horrified, just keep calm, and do what you want to do!" "Okay, but I want to stand in a corner," Kingsley said, "Is that okay?" Everyone laughed. "Okay, you can, but if the food was eaten and your i-phone has no pictures, you can't blame me!" Templt replied.