Chapter 32- The Temple Risen Space Vacation

Not long after, Temple was placed as the best mayor in the history of Meleanu City, and also focused on his rocket inventing job and his own inventing job. Templt had a lot of things to do. He had been inventing rockets, inventing Erase-Pens, and controlling Meleanu City from burglars and thieves. A burglar once tried to steal the great gold from the Grand Vault, but he was soon captured by the police. "I thought the mayor was too busy and couldn't manage to defend!" the thief said to the police officer who caught him. "Well, you should manage your greedy heart from now on!" joked the police officer.

Temple Risen had made the city stronger and stronger, wiser, and better. He ordered the factories to produce less smoke, increase the number of police officers in the city, and also increase the amount of doctors and nurses to help the sick people out. Templt stayed on as the mayor of the city and loved the job. He also took the Rocket Inventing job part-time, and the Erase-Pen job as a hobby. Some supporters of the Erase-Pens weren't quite happy!

One fine day when Templt was meddling with his mayor work, sitting in a grand and comfortable chair, someone entered. The man's name was Riddle, Ben Q. Riddle, "Greetings, Temple Risen," Riddle said softly, "I am Ben Q. Riddle. The government of the neighbouring city, Gravehal City, has sent me to tell you the news of Gravehal. Tomkins, my mayor, has signed an agreement to let me be the mayor because of the Major Flight Vacation you are going to have. The Major Flight Vacation is tomorrow. Mind if you..." "Yes, I mind, Mr. Ben Q. Riddle." Templt interrupted. "Call me Templt Kovologn, for the truth... You are not going to stay here. You can sleep at my old house, though." "Thank you, Mayor Templt Kovovlogn." Riddle replied and left with the keys.

Soon, Templt's vacation, the Major Flight Vacation began. Templt invited all his workers from Stars Rison and all of his friends including Kingsley to go to the moon to stay for a day! Kingsley saw Templt getting ready with his rocket which was decorated beautifully and very clean. He said, "Wow! Templt you have changed!" Templt blushed. Then, Templt got into the controlling room and started up the music. The workers from Stars Rison were dancing with glee and celebrating. Templt's friends were sharing wine with Templt's workers and singing pop music. Templt was still managing the controls when someone tapped his shoulder. It was Kingsley offering him some of his red wine. "Hey, try some of this!" Kingsley offered. Templt wanted to be kind, so he agreed to have some even though he didn't really like red wine.

Soon, Templt finished making and correcting the machines in the controlling room. He joined the party and shouted, "WELCOME TO TEMPLE RISEN'S SPACE VACATION!" Everyone cheered as they heard Templt shout. All the Stars Rison crew and staff went to greet their boss. "Good evening, boss." they chanted softly. "Dear friends! Long time no see! Hey! Let's get ready for the flight!" Kingsley laughed. Templt frowned at him. "What's so funny?" he asked him. "Look at your suit, it's so dumb!" Kingsley replied, giggling with glee. Indeed, Templt suit was a bit dumb, and ridiculous, it was a spacesuit that has a bright orange colour and the suit was too big so that it made Templt look very fat. He had bright orange space pants that also made his legs fat, too. Templt looked down and giggled. "Yeah! That's great! You look very very very very fat." Then, he started to dance like a chicken. Everyone laughed. "I think I'm gonna die!" Kingsley cried.