Chapter 35- Kingsley LOST!

Kingsley was walking towards a large crater, and he remembered what Templt said. 'Do not fall in the craters!' Kingsley continued to walk and suddenly, he saw a sign. It had weird writings on the sign and was very dark. He did not know that the sign said: WARNING! This place is very dangerous! Aliens live here! DANGER! But since the writings were alienese (whatever they're called), Kingsley thought the opposite way because he was a very bright man. He continued to walk, and walk, and walk, and it was darker and darker. 'Where is the moon dust?' Kingsley wondered, 'Where are the others?' He continued to walk forward, and a mist of fog was in front of him. Weird sounds came, like dead people moaning. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Kingsley exclaimed. Bony hands grabbed onto him, and he was sent inside the fog. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he cried again. "SHAT UP!" a voice came from nowhere.

"Where's Kingsley?" Templt asked. Because Kingsley shouted through the SWW 2000, everyone could hear him. "Where's Kingsley?" Templt repeated. Texoy came running towards him. "What happened?" Texoy said. "Kingsley shouted! Kingsley shouted! He must be in trouble!" Templt replied, afraid and scared. "Oh no!" Texoy cried. "Kingsley is in trouble!" Everyone came running towards Templt and Texoy! Sioul said, "I heard the shouting voice from my SWW 2000, someone must be in trouble!" "Yeah!" Grimace, one of Templt's crew said, "It must be someone who's in trouble! I think it's your friend, Kingsley! I recognise his voice!" Templt soon thought of a good idea. "Hey! We can use the ADM 1500 to find Kingsley! He must be captured by aliens! Everyone catch!" Templt threw the ADM 1500 to each of his crew and friends. "Wait here." Templt told everyone. Templt used the sensor of the ADM 1500. The sensor sensed that the aliens were about northwest. "The aliens are living in the northwest! Follow me! As I said, two heads are better than one!"

Everyone followed Templt to find Kingsley and the aliens. Templt walked and walked, and soon, they found the sign Kingsley saw. But, the writings Kingsley saw were now different. It now wrote: Come on in! This place is full of joy and peace! Come on in! Welcome! Templt wasn't as dumb as Kingsley, and so, he used the word translator he invented. "This little tool can help us to understand what the sign says!" Templt explained. He scanned the sign, and the translator translated the sentence. "Oh! The sign is very welcoming! Let's go in!" Templt said, getting ready to walk. "Are you sure about that, my friend?" Bosco asked. "Sure, I'm sure, why not?" Templt replied.

They continued to walk, as it became darker and darker. 'DING!' a notification popped up from Templt's phone. The notification was from the Meleanu Police Station, and the police were calling for help. "Oh no! The police are under attack! Does anyone want to help me fight the gangsters?" Templt asked everyone. Texoy, Bosco and Kireve raised their hands as fast as light. "Okay!" Templt exclaimed, "Texoy, Bosco and Kireve, you can follow me back to Earth! I brought some rocket boosters and jet packs, we can jet pack back to Earth!" Templt and his cousin and his two friends ran back to the spaceship and got rocket boosters and a jet pack each. Templt started the jetpack and then boosted away. "REMEMBER TO CONTINUE TO FIND KINGSLEY!" Templt shouted through the SWW 2000.