Chapter 6- Starting Kindergraten

"What a day!" Rodon cried. They had returned from the Open Day and he was fed up by eating tons of popcorn. He laid on the bed and fell asleep. "Such a sleepyhead!" Celia whispered. Then, she took something like a crystal ball and said, "You know what, son, your mother is a predictor. And I bought this crystal ball to predict your future. And do you know what it said, it said you will be a teacher! You have won 100 prizes of teaching and best teacher prizes!"

Templt sighed. 'This is bad. I will be a teacher in the future, and I don't want to be a teacher! I must go and change!' he thought. Then, suddenly, Celia put a large box in front of Templt. 'Please don't be Teaching You How To Be A Teacher Guide books!' he hoped. Fortunately, it wasn't Teaching You How To Be A Teacher Guide books, it was the full set of Harry Potter. "You know, son, you have proved to be an important and intelligent teacher! You must read these books and you may get 500 instead of 100!" Celia exclaimed.

"Time Flies!" Rodon cried, flapping his arms and making Templt laugh. "August 31 already! Just one more year, and you will start kindergarten!"

"Happy Birthday!" Celia and Rodon exclaimed. It was Templt's 2nd Birthday, and he received a set of Primary 5 exercises from Celia and Rodon. Since Templt knew he was going to join Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section) soon, he studied harder and harder. He wondered what he would receive next year. 'Maybe that really would be Teaching You How To Be A Teacher Guide books!' he thought and grinned.

"Don't worry, you can handle it! Going to school isn't quite a bad thing to do!" Rodon said. "Just do your best, show your best, be your best, and you can succeed, okay, see you!" It was September 1st, and Templt was about to start kindergarten. He was a bit scared at the start, but because he was appreciated by Rodon, he felt brave and confident. Then, Templt silently went up the long staircase to the hall and saw someone who looked familiar.

"Good Morning, students and new students. My name is Ms. Ruth Tanioff, and I am the headteacher of this school, Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section). You can call me Ms. Ruth, and please, go to your class line, your mother and father should have informed you. Follow your class line and go back to your classroom. Classteachers, you can start." Then, a loud noise erupted in the hall, and everyone went to their class line. Templt silently walked to the line K1X, and stopped to wait. A student next to him said, "Hi! I am Andrew Energl!"

'Andrew Energl? That name looked familiar!' Templt thought. 'Oh yeah! That's the guy a teacher mentioned when I first went to this school!' Templt shook hands with Andrew and introduced himself, "My name's Templt Kovologn, nice to meet you!" "Come on, boys!" the teacher who led Class K1X said. She was wearing a pink skirt and black glasses. After arranging their seats, the teacher started to say, "Good Morning! My name is Ms. Amanda, and I will be your class teacher of this year. Also, I will be your Maths teacher! I will give out a blue book to each of you which is your handbook, and Mr. Li will teach you about it. But now, turn to page 8 and wait for me, thank you, boys."