Chapter 11- The 2 Trouble-Teachers

Taking pity on Templt, Ms. Ruth decided to help him. She called Ms. Lengard into her room. Ms. Lengard entered with a happy and delighted face. But when she saw Templt sitting down there, her happy face faded and turned into a scared and worried face. Then, she asked Ms. Ruth, "W-W-Why do you want to f-f-find me?" she stammered. "Come here, Sundey, you'll see." Ms. Ruth replied. Then, Templt started to speak, "Well, well, well, Ms. Lengard, I finally solved my deaf problem. Let's take the time machine back to a year ago. You know what happened. On the first day, you shouted at the Penmanship lesson because I finished writing the letters you told me to write, and I started to do the exercises! But you didn't believe me! I was telling the truth! And I was late because Ms. Anyge was helping me arrange a detention so I was late! I was really telling the truth-" "LIAR!" Ms. Lengard shouted, her worried face turned red and furious! "OF COURSE I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, CAUSE YOU'RE A BIG BAD LIAR!!!!!"

"Calm down, Sundey, Templt is no 'Big Bad Liar'. He's the smartest student in the world! And he doesn't lie!" Ms. Ruth said. "NEVER!" Ms. Lengard boomed. She was so angry that she lost control. She slammed the door and the door broke. "I GOT BLACK BELT IN KARATE!" she thundered. She chopped Ms. Ruth's antique desk and chair. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ms. Ruth shouted. "GET OUT! YOU'RE FIRED!" "SEE YOU, MAD NUTS!" Ms. Lengard hollered. She slammed the door so hard that the whole room shook like an earthquake.

Templt was there, struggling with the shouts. "That crazy Sundey Lengard was the worst thing ever!" Ms. Ruth said, "Great that she's out of my school! You said Ms. Bun was also bad, right?" "Y-Yes." Templt muttered. He was so scared after seeing two teachers screaming and shouting at each other. Then, Ms. Ruth invited Ms. Bun into her room and started to speak. "Hey Maragaret, I received a complaint, and it's on you. A K2X student reported that a teacher gave him 2 detentions because he didn't say good morning because he was shuffling his exercises away and he didn't bring his textbook to school. Is that true?"

"Headteacher, please remain calm, I did not give anyone 2 detentions. And also, who's that K2X boy?" Ms. Bun lied. "WOW!" Ms. Ruth exclaimed, "So, another liar." "No! Headteacher, please! I did not give detentions to Templt-" Ms. Bun lied again. Her words of lie had already been heard. "Now, now, liar, I know that you have lied already, stop lying, you've been captured. Get out of my school, you're fired!" Ms. Ruth shouted. "I'LL GET MY REVENGE, RUTH TANIOFF!" Ms. Bun boomed after leaving.