Chapter 13- Actromtus Rionis

Time passed quickly and Templt was already in Kindergarten 3. "Wow! Time really flies!" Celia said. "Templt's Kindergarten time is about to end. I hope another good school will be interested in Templt and lets him in. I hope he can enter the Meleanu Top School (Primary Section)!" And fortunately, her prayers have been answered. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. It was a postman. "You're letter, Mr. Templt Kovologn.'' The postman said. Celia opened the letter and the letter was signed by Mr. Nutino! He wrote, 'Congratulations! Your son, Templt Kovologn, has been given permission to enter the Meleanu Top School (Primary Section) next September 1st! I, Mr. Ricky Nutino, headteacher of Meleanu Top School (Primary Section), gives permission to enter the Meleanu Top School (Primary Section) for 6 years without paying the school fee.' And after that, there was a signature. "What?!" Celia cried. "Not again! That is so unfair!" "No, we can save up our money! That will be so cool!" Rodon rejected. Celia scowled. "Come on! We need to pick up Templt now!" Celia said like a grumpy old black cloud.

"Really?!" Templt exclaimed. "I can't believe it!" "You should thank Ms. Ruth for that. She must have persuaded the headteacher of MTS (PS)." Celia replied. "No problem, mom, I'll go to thank her tomorrow." Templt replied. He was humming a jaunty tune to himself. He was feeling very happy and excited to join the best primary school in the city. 'Hope that Ms. Lengard and Ms. Bun didn't join that school, that's the best point.' Templt whispered to his mind.

The next day, something feared him. He wasn't that excited as yesterday. He now felt worried and frightened. He dreamed that he got caught by his enemy- Ms. Lengard in Meleanu Top School (Primary School). He wasn't feeling well for now, and suddenly, he fainted. By the time he woke up, he was in Meleanu Hospital. "S-Son!" Celia cried, "Thank goodness you're okay!" "Where am I?" Templt stammered. "You're in Meleanu Hospital, son!" Rodon replied. All the action quickly came to his mind. He heard the doctors talking with Rodon. He overheard what they were saying.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kovologn, but your son has just got a very rare disease called Actromtus Rionis, which can affect his life. He might be dead if the disease starts to expand. I'm so sorry." said the doctor. "Noo!" Rodon cried loudly, "That can't happen!" "That disease is also very hard to cure. Legend has a magical stream that is on the top of the tallest hills in the world- Mount Everest can cure that disease." another doctor said. "Really?!" Rodon exclaimed, "I'll be going there!" Then, he started to talk to Celia and planned what to do.