Chapter 5- Good News And Bad News

"Oh my God!" Rodon exclaimed after they returned home. "Templt is really as intelligent as you said!" Celia cried. "He might be an accountant!" Rodon said, "Or a teacher!" Celia replied. But Templt, who was listening to what they were saying, wasn't interested in those 'educational' jobs. He had his 'interesting' dream job in his mind already. Yes, it was to be an astronaut.

On the day April 24, the Kovologns had gone crazy. April 24 was the day when Templt was born. "Happy Birthday to Templt!" Celia and Rodon kept chanting. Templt received a set of the world-famous books from Celia and Rodon. It was written by Pensy E. Rush. Templt's grandpa and grandma also bought Templt a set of books called 'Dragon Warrior'. They were also by Pensy, and it was superb to receive 2 sets of books on a 1st birthday!

Everytime when Templt was free, he would read Dragon Warrior and the present from his parents, which was called 'Pensy's 15 best stories'. "Fensy's stories war quite grood!" Templt's spoke. He had tried his best to say the words he wanted to say. Suddenly, Celia's i-phone made a 'ding!' sound. Celia looked into her i-phone and saw a message from Ms. Ruth. 'Hey, Ms Kovologn ! I helped you get the Meleanu Top School Open Day tickets for the three of you! Hope you enjoy the performances! The Open Day starts on May 16!x' it said. Below was a picture of three tickets.

"WHAT?!" Celia shouted. "She is too good and kind to us! We can't accept this!" "Calm down," Rodon laughed, "No need to give them back to the headteacher, just relax and do your things! I can handle it!" Celia's i-phone made a 'ding!' sound again. It said 'Just show the tickets to the guard and you can enter! Remember to go to the primary section instead of the kindergarten section! See you there!'

"Wow!" Rodon cried after eating breakfast on May 15. "Time passed so quickly! Tomorrow is the Open Day!" Celia thought that was a trick, but when she looked at the calendar when Rodon looked, and found out that her husband was right. "I can't wait to go to the Open Day tomorrow!" she cried. "There will be lots of free popcorn there! And guess what? Ms. Ruth sent a message to me today! She said Templt has entered the best class in K1, the Class K1X!" "Really?" Rodon cried, "Yep! She sent me a book list too! We need to go to the bookstore to buy those books! I hope they aren't expensive..."

"Five hundred and sixty-four dollars, please, ma'am." The bookseller said. They looked at each other and laughed.