Chapter 14- Disease's Problems

Templt continued his life with the very rare disease, Actromus Rionis. He continued to go to school, but the disease always made him feel sick. Ms. Angye saw Templt on recess and told him to go back home and rest for a while before coming, but Templt rejected her and said, "I need to learn! My parents are very poor, and I need to learn more to help them in the future!" Templt's disease kept bothering him, and made him think of his bad dream. The disease kept growing, and one day, he felt so sick that he really needed to go back home and rest.

Back to Celia and Rodon. Their plan is when Templt has gone to grade 1, they will leave and start to find the magical potion. Celia said, "We must make Templt be as strong as he can be, and he cannot have life threats because of this disease!" "I agree!" Rodon shouted.

Templt couldn't go to school for a few weeks, and the kindergarten time was about to end. Templt cried and cried. He will miss the graduation day if his disease continued to spread. Templt might miss the primary 1 open day too. 'All because of that stupid Ms. Lengard and that nightmare made me miss the graduation day! I hate Ms. Lengard!' Templt shouted angrily. But shouting was no use. Suddenly, something magical happened. Templt's sickness, Actromus Rionis, had disappeared! "Let's go!" Templt cried. He was finally free to go back to his favourite place- School.