Chapter 30- Warsaw Etc

After that, Ms. Amanda said, "Templt, did you ask me where Ms. Ruth is?" "Yes!" Templt cried, "I am now the mayor, but I don't know how to be one! And so, I really want to pass my mayor job to Ms. Ruth!" "Really, Templt?" Ms. Amanda asked, "I can teach you how to be one. Have you read the city's history, my great-grandfather was once named mayor. He taught my grandmother how to be a mayor, my grandmother taught my Dad after that, and so, my Dad passed the skills to me. I can teach you the major skills." After hearing that, Templt was relieved. He now had a mayor teacher and so, he agreed.

Ms. Amanda and Templt quickly went into Templt's car, and the driver drove them back home. After that, Ms. Amanda started to ask Templt some questions about how to be a mayor. Templt answered all of them, and got them mostly correct. "That's easy!" Templt cried. "Yeah!" Ms. Amanda replied, "It isn't easy when you start to be a real mayor! That's what I said when Dad told me!" "Well, great! I really want to be challenged by some other questions!" Templt exclaimed.

30 minutes passed, and Templt got the major skills to be a very successful mayor. Then, Templt finally knew how to be a very good mayor. He ruled the city greatly and everyone adored him. He also won a lot of prizes for being the best mayor. Then, suddenly, one day when Templt was doing his work, a very important person asked Templt, "Mr. Mayor, do you like space and inventing? I am Samuel Tomkins, and I really know that you really like space and also inventing. In my factory, you can also use both of them to create a mystery thing." Samuel Tomkins said. Templt's eyes glowered. He was very interested in that space and inventing job, and he also was very interested in mystery thing. "What's that job?" Templt asked. "Um... It's to invent a rocket..." Samuel muttered. "Come on! You go back, where's your factory? I'll definitely go to your factory and join your company!" Tempt exclaimed.

Samuel left. Templt then called his driver and his driver drove Templt to Samuel's factory. Samuel saw Templt's grand car and said, "Mr. Mayor, please may I invite you to enter my factory?" "No problem!" Templt said, "I really want to do that!" Then, Samuel opened the door and said, "Welcome to my factory, Warsaw Etc." Templt was amazed at the factory Samuel owned. Inside the main room was a very long rocket being created. A very young man who was helping to build the rocket shouted, "Hey! Isn't that the mayor?" "YES I AM!" Templt shouted back. Then, Templt asked Samuel, "Can you let me join this inventing a rocket thingy?" "OK!" Samuel cried, "That's what I want!"