Chapter 36- Where are the Others?

When they were still boosting back to Earth, Templt noticed that a big explosion just blew off. "The gangsters are so naughty!" Bosco cried. "How dare they!" "We should boost back to the Earth as quickly as we can to stop the evil gangster from blasting the Earth away!" Templt replied and they sped up. Not long after, they landed onto the roof of his own house. An evil villain was blasting Meleanu City's houses and stores. "HAW HAW HAW!" the villain cackled, "I WILL TAKE OVER MELEANU CITY AND BECOME MAYOR!" "STOP!" Templt shouted. The villain turned around. Both of them did not believe their eyes! It was Riddle! Riddle was amazed. "You're back, eh?" Riddle asked evilly. "You will not succeed!" Templt shouted back, "You won't!" "Don't worry, you stupid guy, I will soon defeat you and rule the world! HAW HAW HAW!" He whistled, and an army marched behind Riddle. "You sure you'll stop me?" Riddle asked again, "CHARGE!"

Templt was afraid. He signalled Texoy, Bosco and Kireve to follow him to get weapons and armour to defend them from Riddle's army. Riddle told his army to follow him to get his enemies. Riddle's army fought and bullied everyone in Meleanu, shouting, "TEMPLT IS THE WORST! TEMPLT IS THE WORST!" But they do not agree. They used their strength to defeat some of the soldiers in Riddle's army, but they were too strong. The soldiers sent the citizens to the Meleanu Jail. "I WILL TAKE OVER MELEANU!" Riddle thundered. But soon as he was about to use a bomb, he was knocked over by a sword. It was the 4 heroes! Everyone cheered as Riddle was knocked over by Templt's amazing attack. Riddle was exhausted, but he needed to take over Meleanu City, so he stood up and took his spear and shield. "I WILL TAKE OVER MELEANU!" he thundered again. His army started to attack Texoy, Bosco and Kireve since they weren't as strong as they thought. But it turned out they were amazing fighters! They defeated a lot of soldiers from Riddle's army. Templt shouted, "GOOD JOB! CONTINUE TO FIGHT!" But the soldiers had a plan. They formed a circle and surrounded the shouting Templt. They knocked Templt over. The evil Riddle walked slowly in front of Templt. He said softly, "I will take over Meleanu City, AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" He raised his sword. Templt shouted. Suddenly, a bright light grew from the heart of Templt. He remembered his mother and father's words. "Never give up!" Templt grinned. He had strength! He had power! He could win! He quickly took his shield out and the shield helped Templt to dodge Riddle's sword attack and he ran away as fast as he could to get away.

Riddle was furious. He chased him from street to street. Templt was running very fast, but Riddle was faster than him. He knocked Templt over and pushed him onto the rocky floor. Riddle was about to kill him when an arrow shot at his head. It was Thesaurus! "GOOD LUCK, SMARTY PANTS!" He winked at Templt and left. Meleanu City rejoiced thanks to the 5 heroes! "Let's go back to the moon and continue to find Kingsley." Templt suggested. "Not a problem." Kireve replied, nodding his head. "Then let's get our amazing jet packs and zoom back to the moon!" Templt said, already running to get their jet packs. After 30 minutes, they arrived at the moon, and saw their rocket destroyed. "OH NO!" Templt exclaimed, "OUR ROCKET IS LOST!" "Use a smarter way, cousin," Texoy said, laughing at Templt, "You forgot to use the SWW 2000! You look like a fish talking!" He burst into laughter. "Hmph!" Templt said to the SWW 2000. Suddenly, a weird noise came from the SWW 2000. It was a gurgle. Then screaming and shouting sounds came. They landed onto the rocky floor of the Moon. No one was there. "Where are the others?" Kireve asked. "Maybe......" Templt said.