Chapter 21- Chatting About Erase-Pens

"Hi Kingsley!" Templt called when he saw him. "Sorry, I have made loads of Erase-Pens but I still don't have enough time to make a special one for you." "Take your time mate! I know inventing Erase-Pens is a very hard work, so keep on the good work. I am so excited to see the specialised Erase-Pen you will make for me!" Kingsley exclaimed. Then, they heard a shout, "Kingsley! Templt! Stop chatting and start to train!" It was the coach, Mike Lowery, and he saw the two friends chatting along happily. "Stop chatting! I know you're best friends, but the real point is to play football instead of chatting! You can go to school to chat or talk on the phone if you need!" "OK!" they said and ran into the grassy field.

"Come on! We'll learn about dribbling today!" Mike said. "We need to create some more football skills to make it clear to dribble pass through the players you see. Although most of you can do it already, we need to find out what's your weakness of dribbling, and help you to make it better and better. So, come on, get a ball and start the training." Most of the players ran to get a ball, but Templt and Kingsley walked slowly to get the ball. "Well," Kingsley hissed, "How's your Erase-Pen going?" "Great!" Templt whispered back, "I have painted most of them, and just have 10 more to finish." "Great! Hope you'll finish it quickly!" Kingsley whispered. "Guess what? My dad gave me permission to get his shop to let me sell my Erase-Pens!" Templt said, a little too loudly. "You two!" Mike cried, "Stop Chatting! I don't want to shout at you guys!" "OK! We won't chat until after the training!" Templt and Kingsley said. Mike looked at them suspiciously then turned his head and looked at the nice view of the park.

After the training, Templt and Kingsley were finally free to chat. "Well, as I was saying, I borrowed my dad's shop to sell my Erase-Pens, so I can make money! Ha!" Templt said. "Ok, whatever!" Kingsley said annoyed. He wasn't amused by his friend to gain money at grade 3. But he looked on the bright side. "Templt, but where is your shop?" Kingsley asked. "Well, the shop is at 69 Finneral Street. You can go there if you want. But, I want to warn you that my Erase-Pens aren't cheap!" Templt added with a laugh. Kingsley rolled his eyes.