Chapter 17- The Football Match

"Hey Kingsley!" Templt said as they returned to school. "Guess what? Mr. Mike sent an email to me yesterday night and he said that we are going to have a football match tomorrow and we are facing our biggest enemy- Fernerndes!" "Really? Cool! We can take our revenge!" Kingsley called. "Yeah!" Templt cried. "We can take REVENGE!" "Oops..." Kingsley muttered as he found that everyone was looking at them shouting and acting like superheroes. They slithered away like a snake and went to their classroom embarrassed. "Well, you know that a guy called Rufus is playing for the school team AND Fernerndes!" Templt said as they returned into the classroom. "Oh I know Rufus! I was about to ask you if we are going to sign him ..." Kingsley muttered. "DON'T SIGN HIM!" Templt cried. "He might know that we are in Adneralds FC and the coach of Fernerndes told Rufus to spy on us maybe as he is over there!" they darted to the corner and saw Rufus. "Hey, what's up?" Rufus was a grade 2, and of course was stronger. But Templt was fully-trained and he was peaceful. Although Rufus said some bad words about them, Templt remained calm and reported to the nearby teacher. "Take That, you horrible beast!" Templt muttered as the teacher shouted at him. Kingsley gave him a 'thumbs-up' and went back to their classroom.

"But really, how can the coach know that we study in Meleanu Top School (Primary Section)?" Kingsley asked. "Good point. Well, I got an example. Maybe: The coach asks Rufus if any students play football in Adneralds FC? Rufus replies that we are in Adneralds FC and he also tells him that we have our own team. So, the coach told Rufus to spy on us!" Templt cried with a smirk. "Good example!" said Kingsley with a great look, "But that has 15% to be happened." as his great look turned into a disgusted look. Templt laughed. He got Kingsley's idea.

"Welcome to Adneralds Old Court! Today is the match of the best teams in Meleanu: Adneralds FC, AND Fernerdes! Welcome!" the commentator thundered. "Are you excited about the match?" Templt hissed. "Yeah... A bit... I hope they are bad since you're there..." Kingsley whispered back. Then, they started to play. The score of Adneralds started to rise. One by one, Templt and Kingsley scored a terrific hat-trick goal. And now, the Fernerdes are at a losing rate! "Substitution from Fernerdes! 88 out! 15 in!" the commentator thundered again. "Hey! 15 is Rufus! Oh no! He's one of the strongest! He will give out dangerous fouls! Quick! We need to get ready." Templt hissed. "Oh, yeah, no!" Kingsley cried. "We can't make it if Rufus is one of the players in the match! All of us will be injured and they will win!" "Yeah, so we need to beat him. We have got 15 minutes left and I think that Rufus can't score 5 goals in 15 minutes!" Templt said cheerfully.

But it turned out, Rufus scored 4 goals in 14 minutes. "COME ON!" the coach of Fernerdes shouted at Rufus. "Go, go, go!" Mike Lowery called. And what's the ending? The whistle blew. "Haha! You guys did great!" Mike shouted. "Yeah, thanks coach!" Templt replied. He imagined himself as the Man of the Match.

"Hey Templt! Come on! Don't daydream! We have beaten Fernerdes! We need to celebrate for some time! Come on! Here! Have some cola!" the coach cried.