Chapter 2- Templt's Targets

When Templt was a month old, he had already started some kid stories written by famous authors such as: Pensy E. Rush, Wilbur Flangoimo and Tim Van Kolo. Each time he read the books, he learnt new words. He learned 'Penmanship' and 'Aluminium'. But what caught his attraction was the word 'Astronaut'.

"Astronaut means the person who drives a rocket and goes to the International Space Station! The astronauts go to work there!" Rodon explained to Templt. Templt was excited. He wanted to be one of the astronauts and fly up to space to work. He continued to read the book. Another word caught his attraction. 'Space', that word was. He was curious, and he set his first target in his life- to find the definition of 'Space'.

When Templt was two months old, he learned to read the dictionary and find the definitions of words thanks to his parents' great teaching. He found the word 'Space', and succeeded with his first target. He continued to find some very interesting and attractive words. Then, he found the word 'intelligent'. "Intelligent!" Rodon cried, "It means smart like a genius! That's you, my son! You've found intelligence!" Then, he set another target- To be an intelligent person.

Although he failed to succeed his target he made when he was three months old, he had discovered that something fishy was happening. Celia was always looking at her white i-phone, and Rodon, as usual, was very excited. But this time, he felt even more excited than usual. 'What's happening?' Templt wondered. Templt had a curious heart, and he had set another target- To be like Sherlock Holmes and solve the mystery!

When Templt was six months old, he succeeded in his second target- 'To be an intelligent person'. Rodon was right, he was an intelligent kid! He had memorised the multiplication table from 1-12! "Wow!" Celia and Rodon cried.