Character Introduction

Hey, I'm actually really excited to share this book with you all. Thanks for the support on the previous Core Four, I hope you all enjoy this one as much as you enjoyed the last one. I can't wait to see where I go with this one :)

Richard "Ricky" Bowen - Chaos

Ricky Bowen returns as The Golden Chaos

Ricky Bowen returns as The Golden Chaos. Ricky is nervous, caring, kind, and funny. Ricky cares deeply about stability and craves a safe place in his life. At his best, Ricky can be selfless. At his worst,  Ricky can be closed-off and reactive, as we see when he is stressed about his mother.

Ricky has been slowly figuring out how to be happy, trying to rid himself of his grief and more importantly... forgetting his past, including his mom. With changes coming in like a tide, his friends convince him to reach for a main role in Miss Jenn's upcoming production of "Beauty and the Beast."

Ricky is very emotional but sometimes has a hard time conveying his feelings. He wants to forget every bad thing that has happened to him, but he reluctantly knows he will have to soon enough. Especially when his past comes to him.

With his wishes of second acts as himself and Golden Chaos, Ricky will have more time to work on himself and his own personal development, focusing on his dad and unknown sister, with some friends to help him navigate his feelings and understand himself and the world more.

However, as Ricky's friendship with a certain person progress, he starts to have conflicting feelings and doesn't know how to deal with them. He thinks to has feelings for him, but he doesn't want to leave the 'safe place' he currently has. But in order to come to terms with these feelings, he takes into question who he is...and if he's committed to his feelings.

"I've been trying to run from my past. I've been chasing down my friends trying my best to run from what I used to be. I've been trying to forget it, but you've helped me realize I can't. I need to face it...cause it makes me who I am."

Nina "Nini" Salazar-Roberts - Lighting

Nini is back as Blue Lighting, and after coming back from the dead, this heroine is ready to take on the stage in Beauty and the Beast, making room in her home for her new sister, Gina

Nini is back as Blue Lighting, and after coming back from the dead, this heroine is ready to take on the stage in Beauty and the Beast, making room in her home for her new sister, Gina. Nini is kind, creative, calm, and helpful. Nini's ready to try and find herself and her place in the world.