18

Gina's POV

We were all about to start training at the hideout instead of the gym, but we wanted to talk to Kaden about something. He's a really good dancer and I think he'd really like it if he auditioned. "Beuty and the Beast? Menkies?" He asks. "I'm not sure, G. I know people say I'm good, but I don't think I'm award-winning good."

"Come on, stop being insecure!"

"That's all I can be, Gina. You know I don't really like to talk to people, especially performing in front of people."

"Please Kaden. Trust me, doing something you love helps you be more out there. Please, we're all doing this, even Ricky."

"Fine, okay."

"Thanks, now come on, let's go train," I tell him. We walk into the other room with Ricky, Nini, and the others, including Lily, Howie, Mal, and the others. Nini gets off the phone looking disappointed. "What's up, Neens?" I ask.

"I can't audition with you guys, mama C says we're going to Denver for the next few days caus my uncles are in the hospital."

"Oh, that sucks" EJ sighs. "Maybe I can come with" Ricky suggests, but we all just glared at him. "Ricky, you're not getting out of this," I tell him.

"Don't worry, Rick, it'll be fun" Mal says. They were all auditioning too. They go to East High, of course.

"So, our teacher says you're entering the Menkies?" Howie asks. Lily and Howie told us that their teacher had entered them in the Menkies as well. Guess a little friendly competition. "Yeah" Ricky explains. "Miss Jenn ran into her ex-boyfriend, they had this little conversation, he completely trashed her and I guess she's doing this to get back at him."

"Well, nothing like a good slice of payback" I shrug. "Alright, come on, let's start training. Something tells me something big is coming."

"Alright, see if you can hit me" Ricky grins, his eyes glowing gold. "It's on" I grin.

"My money's on my girl" EJ points at her.

"Thanks for supporting your best friend, Eej."

"Don't worry, Ricky, I got you" Howie says. "Same!" The boys shout. "Well, we team girls are rooting for you, G!" Lily shouts.

"Alright," I start before quickly starting to throw a vibrational blast at Ricky. He quickly flies up and dodges. As I continue to shoot, I can't help but think about what happened to me and Nini a few days ago.

Nothing has ever really happened like that before. Did it mean something? What's going on with me?

Suddenly, I start getting these visions of something. It's a lot of things. What is all of this? Let's see if I can do this.

One vision was of us at the mall, in our normal clothes. We were fighting a group of masked people. The fact that we're in our normal clothes doesn't look promising, guess we were ambushed, so we gotta look out for that.

The next vision  was Ricky in his suit...with a girl. Her armor was glowing teal, just like her eyes. The 2 were fighting. They were in a power lock, flying off the ground into the air, both of them circling around each other. Smoke circles them as long as a few pieces of rubble are lifted off of the ground.

 Smoke circles them as long as a few pieces of rubble are lifted off of the ground