EJ

EJ's POV

Ashlyn and I were in my room playing with Asher and his toys, I had the biggest smile on my face. So much had happened to me and it's all been great. I came back from the dead, I saved the world, and best of all, I got the world's greatest girlfriend.

I really kissed the girl I've been liking for months! Really! I did. That was the best moment of my life. When she first left, I was hurt and heartbroken, but I got her back and that moment will be something I'll cherish forever. I finally have Gina, the one girl who makes me feel all warm inside.

"E-Day! Can I pway with this?" Asher asks, holding up Franklin.

"Um...sure," I say, that was the only thing that brought me down. Ricky. No one's heard from him in weeks, I'm not so sure if he even knows I'm alive. I wish I could see him, give him the biggest hug and tell him it's okay, and I think he needs Franklin, I think he needs someone to comfort him.

"Hey, he's gonna be okay," Ashlyn tells me. I look at her and just nod my head. I hope she's right, I know what it's like to lose your dad when you love him more than anything, and he shouldn't go through that alone right now.

"So...how is EJ and Gina going?" She asks, trying to change the topic. That's when another bright smile comes on my face. "It was so great, she looked so happy when she saw Jamie again and when she told me she liked me...god, it was like coming back from the dead all over again, it felt so great!"

I look back at her and she's smiling at me. "What?" I laugh.

"E-Day happy!" Asher smiles.

"Yeah, I just haven't seen you this happy since your parents died. It's great seeing you like this" he tells me. She's right, after all, ever since mom and dad died, I've never smiled much before after mom and dad died. It feels good to do that again and not just lock myself up in my room and cry.

"Yeah, it feels great too" I nod, tickling Asher's and making him giggle.

I hear my phone ding and I grab it, it's a text from Niniand...no way! They didn't!

"What's up?" Ashlyn asks. I show her the picture that Nini sent me.

"They made toys of ... the Elite Force!?!?" Ashlyn quickly caught herself so Asher wouldn't find out.

"Weally?" He asks. "Can I get Invisispweed, he my favorite!" As soon as he said that, Ashlyn looks at me and I smile brightly. "Why is he your favorite?" I ask him.

"He brave and swrong, he almost died saving the city, he the weatest!" He smiles. I know what he says "weatest" he means greatest. That really warms my heart, I'm his favorite hero. "Yeah, he really is something, huh?" Ashlyn adds, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, you know the best part about him?" I ask getting closer to Asher. "He can fly!" I pick Asher up and spin him around in the air. He laughs so loudly and spreads out his arms. After a few minutes, I start tossing him in the air, making sure to catch him.

"Hey, kids."

We all look at my door and see Uncle Dennis there, laughing at us with a smile. "Hey, EJ, we gotta stop by the gym, and get dressed," he tells me walking away. Guess it's just me. I hand Asher to Ashlyn and they both walk out. I get dressed and meet Uncle Dennis and Aunt Debby downstairs.

EJ's outfit