Gina

Gina's POV (Weeks later)

"Are you ready?" Nini asks me. She had my eyes covered which was making me a little nervous. "I'm ready," I tell her.

"SURPRISE!"

She moves her hands and I can't believe what I saw. My new room. It looked like my old one, but this one had a few changes. The walls were purple, my favorite, I had those pictures on top of my bed like Nini, guess she went through my stuff, it was all so amazing!

"You did all of this?" I ask her, who had the biggest smile, and nods at me. "It's official! We're sisters! Everything the light touches is your kingdom" she says making me laugh. I give her the biggest hug and we jump on the bed.

I stop bouncing and look at the photo clip string, there were some of me and Nini, me and Andi, Jack, and others. I look at the one with me and EJ, we were just messing around with big smiles, it made me happy and a little sad that he's not out yet.

"Is there anything new about him yet?" I ask Nini, he was still in the hospital but the doctors said he's gonna be okay and he's on the road to recovery

"Is there anything new about him yet?" I ask Nini, he was still in the hospital but the doctors said he's gonna be okay and he's on the road to recovery. The minute I could see him, I would run into his arms and give him the biggest hug.

Nini was about to respond, but then the doorbell rang. "Oh, that's for you" she smirks, confusing me.

We both walk downstairs and she gently pushes me forward with a grin, this must be big. I open the door and the minute I did, a big smile formed on my face. I was met with a pair of big teal eyes and a wide smile

"Hi, Gigi."

"EJ!" I yell smiling running into his arms. He wraps his arms around my waist and walks in, spinning me around. He's out of the hospital! He's walking! There were no scars on him! this means he's okay, nothing bad's gonna happen to us! Everything's good.

"You're really out? This isn't a dream?" I ask pulling away, cause it sure does feel like one. "No, I just got out, I'm feeling great, I wanted to surprise you" he explains.

"And we're matching" I laugh, both of us were wearing all red, this would scream couple if we were one.

Gina's outfit