103

Ricky's POV

"Ash, I'm really sorry" we both walk out of the hospital, looking to find my dad's car. We're both screwed. Very screwed. We both have to wear a brace on our wrists. And since we don't have any understudies, the show must go on. And these can't come on.

"No, no, it's okay. The thing they don't tell you about theater is when your co-star falls on you, it's just something you have to live with."

"Well, you know what they say...pain goes away when you don't think about it."

"Actually, it's you won't feel it if you don't look."

"Whatever, let's just get to my house and finish this. At least we can save EJ's pain."

"Wouldn't that be something?"

My dad honks his horn and we make it to his car. "Ash, you want me to drive you home, or are we all coming to my house?"

"Our apartment, dad. And why is Ally in the front seat? I'm the oldest!"

"And my wrist isn't in a brace."

"I can fix that!"

"Bring it on, Richard!"

"Hey, both of you stop!" Dad shouts. "I thought I wouldn't have to live through this seeing as when my daughter's a teenager, my son should be an adult! Thanks a lot, time, travel" he starts his car and drives off.

We make it home and Ally and I make Ashlyn comfortable as our guest, so she just sat down and watched TV. I sent a message to the Wild Force group chat to meet me at my house so we can make this potion quickly.

"So what exactly is your plan after this?" Ally asks me. "If you're actually making the plan."

"Cure EJ, take down the Brotherhood, and safely get you back to your own time."

"Yeah, in my time, you still don't know the difference between a plan and a wishlist."

"Um, have you made a plan?"

"Uh, yes, I do. If you wanna take something down, you go for the source. You take down Zach, everyone else falls like dominoes."

"And the BloodLust?"

"Same as mom and dad, he absorbs the BloodLust from everyone and releases it into deep space. Very deep space."

"Of course, you've only been here for a few days and you came up with a better plan than any of us."

"Well, I am the smarter sibling."

"Yeah, well, I'm older so..."

The doorbell rings. "Guys, they're here!" Ashlyn calls. We run into the living room and dsee EJ, Gina, and Nini. The only people missing were Howie and Lily, who we need to make this potion.

"Where are Howie and Lily?"

"They needed to bring something" EJ explains.

"Okay, do whatever you want, don't wreck my apartment, I'll be in my room" dad sighs, walking away. Poor man. But soon, this will all be over, as soon as Howie and Lily get here. And almost granting my wish, a puff of green smoke explodes in the center of the room.

As the smoke settles, Lily and Howie appear with the potions and a Black Cauldron.