92

Gina's POV

I run through the entire city, I didn't know exactly where to find this Agatha. There had to have been a million places in this city to look. Wait! That's it! One thing every villain and hero has in common, they all have alliances.

If I can find someone who knows where Agatha is, I can find her. Maybe the police department knows. I jump off my portal, plummeting towards the ground. I throw another portal under me and I land in the police station, shocking all of them.

"Visoness!" One of them says shocked. "So you are here!"

"Yes, I don't know where exactly this Agatha is, but I was hoping she had any alliances. I was hoping they could help me somehow."

"You really think they'd help?"

"I wouldn't be giving them much choice."

"Well, all villains around here know each other. Any villain would do the trick. But if I had to guess, I would tell you...Corvus."

I furrow my eyebrows and push my head forward. "Is that even a real name?"

"It means Dark Magic. He and Agatha were like partners-in-crime. Corvus had the magic while Agatha leans on natural skills and weapons. I would tell you where they are, but I don't know."

"That's alright. You've done enough. Thanks" as I walk out of the police department, I try to concentrate my mind on Corvus, see if there's some vision of me finding him.

I see an abandoned police station. It always has to be an abandoned place. It was a few hours away from the city. And I knew the precise way. I start to run on platforms in the other direction.

Nini's POV

The boys all went out so I had the room to myself, but I have a plan. I call Ash.

"Asher! Stop it!" Ashlyn was chasing Asher around on the screen making me laugh. She finally catches him and sits in front of the camera. Asher held a few of EJ's action figures and had on his overgrown letterman jacket.

"Asher misses EJ so he went through his room and grabbed a ton of his stuff."

"Aww, I'm obsessed with both of you."

"Hi, Nini!" Asher waves. I wave back at the little cutie with a smile. There's nothing that he can do without it being adorable. "So, how are we dealing with North High? Cause I'm spinning here."

"You heard Miss Jenn."

"I did."

"So, I've been thinking about what we could do, and I thought..."

"Right, a song, obviously. Go on."

"Right, but I've been a little tongue-tied today, like, as a writer, so..."

"Nini! Are you asking me..."

"I was wondering if maybe you had the bandwidth to collab?"

She was about to answer but Asher started running circles around the couch with Ivisispeed, laughing and saying. "Never fear! Invisispeed is here!"

"Um, yeah, I think I can find the time. Once I get Asher in front of the tv." I laugh at both. "Thank you so much. By the way, have either of you heard from Jack?"

"Not since the zoom call. He's probably out, try calling him later."

Gina's POV

I land in front of the station. I don't know who's in there, but I need to find out. My eyes survey the entire place. I bet it's lurking with guards on every corner. I close my eyes, entering my astral projection.

I float inside the station. There was a lot. Nothing more than 5 probably. But I can take them on my own. I create a giant energy construct and throw it, breaking the whole front entrance. I throw my hair behind my head and strut inside, catching the attention of all of the guards.

"Hello, boys. saying I'm lost is an understatement, can you help me fund Corvus?"

I see one charging toward me. I open a portal and he tips though. I open another and make him tackle one of his own.

2 other henchman hold their guns up at me. I jump off the wall and kick one in the face, making my way to the other, blowing him back with a vibrational blast.

As they all shoot at me, I enable my intangibility, phasing through multiple gunshots. I make my way to one and punch him in the face. I see another bolt towards and put him in a synthetic entropy trap, making him run into the field.

Another shot at me, but thankfully, I dogded. I spin and kick him in the groin, where it hurts. I take his gun and toss it in the air, throwing up my strongest vibrational blast that breaks it in half.

Another stands up, ready to strike, but I hold up a construct before kicking his leg, making him fall to one knee. I grab his shoulder and throw him through a portal, sending him who knew where.

I backflip to another and trip him, firing another vibrational blast.

Time to end this. I leap up and twirl in the air. As I come back down, I stomp on the ground, releasing a wave of vibrational energy, knocking them all off their feet and unconcious. I knew I could do this.

"Hey, G! Finally got these comms to work. You good?" Ricky asks me through my earpiece. "I'm good, Ricky. I got a lead on finding Agatha and now I'm tracking them down. And I'm not leaving until I get what I want."

"You know for a hero, you sound an awful lot like a villain."

"Richard, never call me a villain, got that?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I walk through the other room and see a few guys in their office. I create a giant energy construct and toss it straight towards them, hitting them and knocking them out cold. "Do I even want to know what you did?"

"Not really" I smirk. I walk through the halls, taking a left and a right. I find an entrance on the roof and leap up and land on the other level. I rip off the crate and crawl through the attic.

I reach my other hand and at the bottom of the stairs. There's a door. I push through and see security. And a room full of guards. I'm not gonna handle all of them when there's an easier way. I slowly leave the room and hide in a corner.

I close my eyes and my consciousness leaves my body. I phase through the doors and float down and hover around each camera, looking for Corvus. I just gotta the guy who looks the most important.

There was a guy dressed up in all black in a big room behind a desk. That's gotta be him.

I snap my soul back into my body. I'm not gonna go through whatever's in there. I just wanna get this all over with. I think of the man, Corvus and open a portal to him.

Mike's POV

It's been pretty quiet without Ricky here. I've been able to hang out with Miss Jenn a bit more. And everything I had of Lynne, I was moving to the garage. I'm ready to finally move on from her.

I pull up at the house, ready to do nothing, but relax. I get out of the car and was ready to use my key, but it was already unlocked. Did I forget to lock the door again? And I don't have Ricky here to remind me.

I slowly walk inside, not knowing if someone was there or not.

"Michael Bowen?"

I turn and see a girl in the kitchen, a teenage girl in a black and white suit with long curly brown hair. "Um, yes, and you are."

"Not an enemy. I need to talk to you, please."

Yes, the mysterious girl from the last few chapters has finally found Mike. She's not gonna hurt him, I promise, but you'll find out what happens...after Spring Break. Sorry, not sorry. Let's focus on Gina. Now she has to face 2 villains to get what she wants, how'll that work out? You just have to wait and see, Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.