51

Gina's POV

While others went home, the rest of us think of a way to find EJ. "Maybe he left something behind?"

"This" Ricky holds up a power dampening cuff. "Why would EJ have that?" Nini and. "He brought it with him so his powers wouldn't act up tonight."

"Okay, I'm talking to him when this is over" I take the cuff from his hand and try to locate my boyfriend. Well, let's see if this vision helps me.

I was able to scan the whole city. EJ was alone in the middle of the streets. They must've put more cuffs on him. But his cuffs were sparking. He broke them. How did he break those? They should've taken away his powers.

"He's in the city. The Brotherhood's searching for him. We've gotta find him."

"Then let's get hunting" Ricky grins. We race off and fly to the city. I lead them to where EJ was. Mal picks up the pair of broken cuffs. "How did he break these?"

"Not the point," Sadia says.

"Split up," I tell them. It was me, Ashlyn and Nini, Ricky, Mal, Howie, and Walker, and Jean, Lily, Sadia, and Bruce. Okay, Brotherhood, come on out and bring me back my boyfriend.

Ricky's POV

"You gotta admit, this is pretty fun" I kind of liked this. Like we're predators hunting. This is our land, and they don't get to come back here after a dozen or so years and try to take it back. They should've stayed in the Golden Days.

"Yeah, except for the fact that our friend is in trouble" Walker chuckles. "Guys, keep it down," Mal says. We're supposed to be sneaking. They're all around us. I feel it."

"Is he always this serious?" Walker giggles at me. "Yep, after he sent his brother away to save his life, it's always been serious emo" I nudge him, making him giggle again.

"Shh" Howie demands us. "Okay, you're right, that was a little far, I'm sorry..."

"No, wait!" He looks around. You know, now that we think about it, something did seem off. Like a creepy feeling. We all get ready for a fight. In the shadows, black dust shoots out. I hold out my hand and freeze the dust, dropping to the ground.

Walker stomps on the ground, his statice shooting forward and catching whoever was lurking off balance. Howie lifts up his hands and the darkness fades away, revealing one of the brothers. "The Brotherhood Will prevail!"

He races up for a fight. Mal flicks his hand forward and creates a black hole in front of him, which he runs into.

"Come on, EJ's not here

"Come on, EJ's not here."

Sadia's POV

Lily, Jean, Bruce, and I were sneaking around the town. It was dark and the full moon was out, just the way I liked it.