7

Gina's POV

Nini and I were in her room, I was showing her the gift I got for EJ. "What do you think about it?" I ask, showing it to her. I'm not telling you guys yet, you could spoil it for EJ.

"It looks amazing, G. I'm sure he'll love it," Nini tells. "I think that making a bracelet is the one and the only thing he can't do."

"What other stuff can he do?"

"He can super speed, create force fields, absorb and release energy, play 100 sports, archery, shall I go on?"

"Whatever" I laugh. "Now, not that I'm doubting you or anything, but..." I smirk. Not that I'm doubting my sister, but maybe she forgot to get me a gift. "Gina, I got you a gift, stop snooping around my mind."

"I'm not Ricky, I don't snoop" I laugh. "Now, we can bang on the boys a few more times or we can go train at the gym like EJ's uncle wanted."

"Alright, let's go" I help Nini up and create a portal to the gym. As we jump through, we get stuck in between. Suddenly, we both start falling, I've always wondered what was inside the portals.

"What's going on?" Nini screams. "I don't know." This stuff has never happened before. As we both fall deeper, I see a lot of bright purple energy.

 As we both fall deeper, I see a lot of bright purple energy

"Hey, look!" Nini points to a place in time. It was EJ, he looks like he was surrounded by red energy. He looks like he was trapped. Now I'm worried about him. "Remind me to keep an eye on EJ when we get out of this."

"If>>"

"Look at that one!" I say. The other one was Ricky, and a girl...with dark long curly hair, they were both surrounded by teal and golden energy. The girl walks towards him and gently touches his face. Who is that?

"Gina, what points in time are these?"

"I...don't know, I've never gone through anything like this before" I start to look around for a way out, but then I spot another hole in time. "Is that me?"

It looked like me I was levitating in mid-air. It was me and Lily. There was also purple and green energy surrounding us. What was all this? Was something wrong with my powers? Was it some sort of glitch?

(This won't happen in THIS story if you know what I mean)

"G, get us out of here!" Nini says. I don't know how it's gonna work, but I'll try. I place out my arm and concentrate real hard, thankfully a portal is created and we both fall through. We thankfully made it back to the gym, landing on our backs.

I sit up and look around, no one was there. Guess Ash and her dad are in the other room. "What was that?" Nini asks as I help her up.

"I don't know, but do you think we can keep this between us."

"Sisters keep secrets" Nini smiles. Yeah, sisters...

EJ's POV

Ricky and I were hanging out at his place, Uncle Dennis and Ash were at the gym, and we were thinking about what to get the girls, I needed to figure out how to get a picture in my locket for Gina, and Ricky was helping me.