93

Power Resisting Spell
Moonstone
A Magical Light Ring
Snake Venom
Strand of EJ's Hair
Blood Lust Chemicals
Lightning in a Bottle
Dark Opal
Dragon Skin
Rose Petals
A tear of Human Sadness
EJ's Blood
Pearl Dust
Hope Potion

Gina's POV

I jump through the portal and land in the room I saw in the camera. "Are you Corvus?" I ask the black boy studying magic. "Yes, I am. And you're Gina Porter. You're here to ask me where Agatha is."

"You read my mind?"

"You read my mind?"

"No, I just saw the news. And I figured you'd find me."

"So let's save us both the trouble and tell me where she is" I cross my arms and take a step forward. "Don't you know anything about loyalty?" He smirks, standing up. I've had enough. I've been on this trip all break when I could've been with my mom and brother. I stomp forward and slam my hands on the table.

"I'm not leaving here until I find out where she is."

"Well, then," he thrust his arm out and sends me flying to the wall with a wave of black magic. "I guess you're never leaving."

"We'll see about that" I stand up and he waves his arm to the side, telekinetically pushing his table to the left. My fingertips start glowing purple. This is gonna be interesting.

He fires another beam of magic at me. I quickly hold up an energy shield. I swift it slightly to the left, it hit the wall behind Corvus and knocked him to the side. He was quick to stand back on his feet and we circle each other.

"We don't have to do this. Just tell me where she is."

"Not gonna happen" his powers surge through his arms before he fires another beam of magic. I make another shield but stumble back, trying to find my balance. I pull my right hand away and wait.

3

2

1

I drop my force field but quickly fire back with a beam of vibrational energy, pinning myself in a power lock. His magic was too strong, forcing my back, step by step. I feel my eyes glow a bright purple, adrenaline running through my body. I had to do this. For myself. For EJ. For my family.

No one is ever gonna dim my power.

"AH!" I throw my arms further out and overpower Corvus, knocking him into the wall and to the ground. I run over and grab his Spell Book, flipping through the pages. There's gotta be some sort of truth spell.

Ha! I found it. "For those who want the truth revealed, Opened hearts and secrets unsealed," I throw a beam of vibrational magic at the villain, spelling him, to tell the truth. "Now tell me, where's Agatha?"

He struggles to try and hold it back, but he soon caves. "The old hospital. At the edge of town. She'll be waiting for you."

"Thank you" I grin. I was ready to walk away, but I wanted to do one thing first. I turn back and kick him in the face, unconscious. I chuckle to myself and portal out.