8

Nini's POV

I was hanging at a table outside a restaurant. Howie was right next to me. Ricky was two tables across from me, EJ was in a building not too far, and Mal and Kaden were hanging on a rooftop. And the others were roaming near.

"Neens, what do you see?" EJ asks. I turn around, scanning the city. "Regular cops" I mumble. "Small station. The place is pretty quiet."

"Which makes it the perfect target" Gina's voice says in my earpiece. "There's an ATM on the south corner," Kaden says. "That means there are cameras...everywhere."

"What does that mean?" Ricky asks.

"This guy doesn't care about being seen, probably wants our attention," Mal tells him. He'll make a mess on the way out. See that Range Rover halfway up the block."

"Yeah, I need a car like that one" Ricky says.

"So you can crash it the next day?" I giggle.

"Well, that one's bulletproof," Sadia says. "Which means private security, which means more guns, which means more work, which is something I hate."

"Well, let me at it, I can move things with my mind" Ricky reminds us. "Not a chance, Ricky," EJ says. "You're unstable, which is why I always gotta look after you."

"You guys are really paranoid," Bruce says. "I'm just here for the ride."

"Well, buckle up cause we're about to head off," Jean tells him.

"Guys, target," EJ says. "We gotta be on the lookout for these guys. Find anyone that stands out to you."

"Would a truck count?" Kaden asks. I look to my side and see a massive truck driving by. "I got this" Gina says, noticing other people banging on it. Gina looks at it as it drives by, she must be using her X-Ray vision. "The truck's loaded with armed men."

"Battering ram," Sadia says.

"Okay, let's go," EJ says.

"Why?"

"Protect the building and the people inside. Meet me there ASAP."

I get up and hide in a dark alleyway. I look around to make sure no one's there before transforming.

Kaden's POV

Okay, this is my first mission, I got this.

After I transform, I create a slide of ice that leads me to the building. I see a garbage truck speeding up and the driver jump out. As the truck slams into a low barrier, I make a pile of snow to make sure the truck lands safely. "Eej, give me the word, and I'll attack," I say as 2 more trucks drive by, one stopping at the front gate.

"Got yet, Kaden. Wait for backup."

The trunk of the truck opens and men come out. They were dressed in black and gold armor with a helmet that has glowing green eyes.

(It looks similar to this)