74

Nini's POV

I walk into Slices and find Kourtney with a frown. She must've talked to Howie. So I did what she needed. I give her a hug. "I'm fine," she tells me. Please. "Yeah, I can tell." I look over her should and see Ricky walking up to me.

"Thought you're helping out the crew."

"Yeah, turns out I can move things with my mind, but I can't paint, or hammer. Which shouldn't surprise me since my career aptitude test said revealed I have no profitable skills."

"I better get back to work" Kourtney walks away and I look back at Ricky. "Nini, look, I'm here to, like, try and fix whatever's going on between us. Well, I'm trying to fix what I have going on with everyone so I'm starting with you. I mean, we're long-term friends. I know I've been out of line and I know that's why you've been branching out..."

"Ricky stop. I love you, you're like a brother to me, but I am not branching out for you." Why would I be branching out for him? This is all for myself. "But the Rose Song..."

"It's just a song Ricky? Branching out, this is all for me."

"So what are you saying? You're branching out in spite of me?"

"No! No, of course not. This is just about me."

"So being honest is a problem now?"

"You're hardly one to talk, Ricky."

"Nini, where are we?"

"I don't know, but hearing you say the Rose Sing seemed a bit heave kinda made me upset."

"Okay, I'm a little lost myself, too. I don't even know what's going on with you, and honestly, it's kinda freaking me out. First, you leave and come back saying you don't even wanna be with us."

"And then you went behind my back and ask Miss Jenn to give me a part in the show even though I told you I didn't want one."

"And then you wrote that Rose Song instead of just telling me how you feel."

"And when my song got cute, it was like you didn't even care."

"And then I find you barely care about me right now."

"I WAS TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING!"

"SO WAS I!"

"Uh, guys!" Kourtney calls. "You might wanna take it down a couple notches. You're scaring the real customers."

"I'm out for here" and Ricky storms away. I can't believe him.

Walker's POV

I knock on Andi door and she opens it. "Walker."

"Hey, Andi."

"What are you doing here?"

"I need some advice."

"Sure, what's up?"

I walk in and she lets me have a seat on the couch which she sits on the edge. "I have to say, I'm surprised you haven't crawled through the windows with all your surprising drop-ins."

"Ha, I'm saying that for another time. Um...how did you deal with your crush on Jack? The time he ignored you, you said he came to you. Is there anything else you did?"

"Is this about Ricky?"

"Yeah, before the mission, he came over to my place. I thought things were cool, but he basically ghosted me all weekend. I don't know what to do. Every time I tried to talk to him, he'll blow me off. You've had all kinds of relationship drama, is there anything you think I should do?"

"I don't know. Ricky and I aren't that close so I don't know him that much. But you do. Maybe he's going through something? Did he mention anything?"

"He said he's got some family dramam going on" I don't wanna out Ricky on his mom's problems. I promised I'd keep it a secret.

"You should talk to him. You like him. Definite,ly more than you liked me or Gina. And I can tell you mean alot to Ricky. And that's what we all love about you, you always try to talk about your problems instead of keeping them to yourself. Got to Ricky."

"For someone who's been in and out of relationships, you give some good advice."

"Whatever Walker."

"Okay, I guess I should get going" I laugh. I stand up and she leads me out. "Thanks again for the advice."

"That's me. The best with advice."

"I didn't say all that" I laugh before walking away. I just have to talk to Ricky. I have to choose the best time.

I make it to my tree house and just sit, thinking of what to say to Ricky. I should definitely go to him, right? Or should I invite him over? I don't know what to do.

I look over at my mom's box. My hand hovers over. It's like a force field around the box. I got a lot going on and I'm not sure who to talk to right now. For both situations. But I think I know what the best thing to do is.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone

Ashlyn's POV

I need something to show Biggie I'm always with him no matter what. And luckily, I know what. I spent all day working on it. "Okay, come on it!" I tell him. He stumbles in with his eyes closed. "I'm opening my eyes."

He opens his eyes and grins. "Wow...are you the new Career day speaker?"

"Actually, I kind of am. You may not know this, but you are looking at the vice president of the Nostradamus Society. Devoted to future sight and prognostication throughout the Greater Salt Lake Unifited School District."

"You and your pillow talk" he chuckles.

"I saw your future, Big Red. And I'm here to tell you, it's bright." I pull off the curtain and show him the collage I made him. Everything I see him as. "Oh, wow" he chuckles. He loves it. "I know!"

Is that...someone running an ultra-marathon?"

"You're wiry."

"Uh, what about food service?"

"Oh. 3 Michelin stars, baby. You are the toast of Paris." I looked at him, but he didn't seem too happy. "You okay?"

"Is that really what you want for me? To be in Paris?"

Wait, oh, no, I didn't mean it like that. "No! Look, I didn't mean to...it's not for me, it's for you. If you can dream it, you can do it."

"May I?" He unpins a picture of him holding up a box of Pizza and hands it to me. "This is my dream, Assh. Being with my friends and family and working at a pizza shop."

"But you can be anything you want."

"Honestly, the only other thing in my life that makes me happy is you. But, likr, I know you're gonna be a big star so maybe it's not enough."

"Okay, that's not what I was trying to..."

"I've uh, I gotta go home. You can keep this this. I don't need it" he walks away. I've never been so disappointed in my life. And not in Biggie. In myself. I messed up.

So if you can't tell, Ricky and Walker are gonna have, like, a major moment later. The next chapter, I hated writing. And you guys might not forgive me for it. I haven't forgiven myself either. The things to expect from the next chapter in really just Jenzzara, Portwell, and Rini. I might double update that day to give you guys a little happiness. I'll give you guys Wicky scenes and you guys will find out what Ricky did. You'll be SHOCKED! Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.