73

Miss Jenn's POV

"What do you think?" I ask Benjamin as he looks at me through the camera. "Looks good."

"Too business? Jacket off?"

"Other way."

"Too sexy? Okay. Business-cas." It's been 3. Long. Hours. Since East High was barred from rehearsals, and I must admit, I was going a little stir-crazy. But then it hit me. It's career day. And I thought it might be fun to dust off the old Meisner and tread the boards a little.

"Benjamin has generously agreed to help me shoot the commercial audition for a local coffee shop. It's just one line. "The taste of coffee, the feeling of home." How hard can it be?

Curtains up!" I tell Benjamin. Let's do this.

"Uh, I think you mean 'action.'"

"Just roll it." And he presses the button on the technology thing. I can do this. "The taste of home, the feeling of coffee!" Nailed it.

"Uh, don't you mean..." oh right! It's okay, just one mess up. Zac Efron always messed up his lines sometimes. "Yep, yep. Do-over." Only one mistake. Maybe I'm still a little on edge after Zachey Roy, but nothing to it.

"Take your time," Benjamin tells me.

"Let me just" I just need a minute to do some vocalizing to ready my voice. "Lucie Locket lost her Pocket. Yes, okay. Curtains up" I grab the coffee mug.

"Action!"

"The tase of feeling...no. The coffee of...oh, my god. What is happening? Is it me? Is it Zachey Roy?"

"And curtains down."

"Thank you, five" I just need a minute to find myself, that's all...

Gina's POV

Carlos and Seb helped tried to help me carry EJ to the nurse's office, but when we came to the conclusion that he was too heavy for us to lift, I portaled us to the office so we wouldn't have to struggle the entire way. Carlos and Seb went to the bomb shelter, but I stayed with EJ, holding his hand until he woke up.

Taking me by surprise, EJ's body jumps up, his head twitches around. "EJ?"

He yanks his hand away from me and just looks at me before settling down. Oh, my gosh, I've never seen him like this before. "What happened?"

"You had an anxiety attack. EJ, what happened back there?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"EJ, you need to talk to..."

"Gina, can I just...have a minute, please?" Okay, I've been trying to be a good girlfriend, I guess the way to be a good girlfriend is to give EJ his space. I mean, U understand why he's acting this way, but it still hurt.

I stand up and walk out of the room, I didn't even look back at him.

Seb's POV

I pant a set piece with Carlos. I was not in the happiest mood right now. This week's rehearsals were really special to me. "Of course, we can not rehearse on the day we're supposed to run Chip's big scene."

"Does Chip have any big scenes?"

I'm sorry. Every character has their own big scenes. Is he saying I'm not a big character? "Do you maybe wanna rephrase that?" Carlos looks at me before realizing what he did. "Well, there are no small scenes, only small tea cups. I just made it worst."

Okay, I'm a small actor. I'm not even an actor, I'm a teacup? "Excuse me, I'm going to get glitter" and I walk away. I was not feeling the best right now.

Ricky's POV

I've been kicking myself for both Nini and Walker. I really hurt Walker's feelings and I betrayed Nini's trust. I feel like I'm turning into my mom. I need to fix this, I have to confess to Nini...and tell Walker what I did.

"The thing is, after everything that's happened, I don't know where her head's at. I mean, I don't know if I'm supposed to call her Nini or Nina. And with Walker, I don't feel comfortable around him anymore. I can't tell you why, but being around him makes me questionable."

"Yeah."

"But for Nini, admitting I deleted that comment will just make it worst. I honestly don't even know how I'm supposed to patch things up with Walker. Right?"

"Right."

"On the other hand, I don't wanna keep things from them. I should come clean. They'll be mad, but they'll forgive me and everything will be fine."

"Preach."

"You really think it's gonna be fine?"

He finally looks up at me. "Oh. I was talking to a podcast." He finally takes out his airpod. Oh, my god, Red. "I was saying, maybe this thing with Nini and Walker gets worst before it gets better, but then we'll fix it, right?"

"Ricky, you've hidden your family life from us for years. You've been here before. But I know what you did to Nini, but what happened between you and Walker?"

I look over at the Artist who's panting with Jack. I'm not ready to tell Big Red, but I think Walker should know. I don't know yet. "I'm just head over there."

Big Red's POV

I  don't know why Ricky is always hiding stuff from us. I hear my phone chime and read the text. "Sophmore class! Our career test results are in. Big Red, you are a quiet introvert whose selfless nature is perfect for a career in the service industry."

"The service industry?" Ash walks up to me.

"That's what it says. Jobs you might be well suited for include mail delivery and hospitality."

Ash takes my phone from me. Did she not think I was good enough? "Okay. You wanna take the test again?"

"Should I?"

"Well, I'm just sayin', they haven't seen you tap dance."

"That's true."

"What did Miss Jenn say? Chin up and head down. Ignore the test." She kisses my cheek and walks off. I mean, I love Ash and all, but I was fine with the service industry. But if she said I should redo the test, maybe I should.

Kourtney's POV

I walk into Slices. Howie's been kinda quiet ever since their big mission. I guess they were all hit hard. But to be honest, things have been a dance-off between us. And we refuse to talk about it.

I walk into the kitchen and find Howie. "Um, I made  all the deliveries in record time."

"Okay."

"And did some side work. I...cleaned your desk a little."

"Yeah, that's nice."

"Kourtney, um. What do you want me to do?"

"Talk to me. We basically haven't said a word since North High. Why?"

"Cause I don't know what to say. I just want things to be Kourtney and Howie. Not East High's Ms. Potts and North High's Beast."

I understand, but I need him to talk to me. If we don't have trust, what do we have? "Howie, I don't do this."

"Don't do what?" 

"the boys. The drama. Not my thing. But I made an exception. I let you in and you won't even talk to me about this." I grab my Pizza and walk away. "You know who I am," he tells me.

"I do. But I also know who I am. And if you won't talk to me, then..." I couldn't even finish my sentence, so I just walk away. I will not be in a relationship like this.

The episode really took a toll on everyone's relationships...so I'm gonna follow in those footsteps. I know I'm better than Tim, but everyone's gonna have a happy ending, I promise. The next episode is gonna focus on Walker, so sit tight. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.