56

EJ's POV

After school, I came to the gym. I went to the training room and set up a seminar. I lashed out at Ricky, I almost choked Ricky, and I got a lot of blood on my hands. I need to find a way to control this til I can find a cure.

With most dark power, there's always a way to control your anger. I just need to find a way so I can help my friends.

I changed into my white tank top, brown pants, and black boots. I put on my red headphones Gina got me and play my music to try and keep me calm. I hope this works.

3 robot simulations pop up and start to attack. I speed around them, trapping them in a cyclone. I make a bubble underneath them and shoot them into the air. Others show up and since their robots, I speed around them, ripping off all of their heads. That didn't work out well, but it's only one thing.

As more shows up, they surround me and start shooting. I make a shield around and throw more bubbles and blades at them. Soon enough, I feel something in me twist. My veins grow darker and I lost control again.

I grab one robot and throw him into another and leap up and stomp on the ground. My music wasn't helping me. I speed to another and grab his head, crushing it. I can't control myself right now.

I had to stop before I got more brutal. "COMPUTER! STOP SIMULATIONS!" The simulation dies down and I'm able to stop. I put my headphones around my neck. As I reach for my jacket, I electrocute myself again. Soon, I felt this excruciating pain. My veins turn black and red energy surrounds my arms.

I hold my arms out and ignite red fires around the room. Is that a new power? I didn't know I could do that, but I can't focus right now.

My knees buckle and I fall to my side. "AAHHH!" Darkness rides up both my arms. Will this happen every time I try to fight this corruption? EJ... Get out of my head!

"EJ? EJ!" Uncle Dennis runs up to me and grabs my arm. "Oh, kid, what's happening?"

"Help...help me!"

Dennis POV

I took EJ back home and laid him in his bed. I walk into his room and hand him water. "Are you okay?" His hands shake so hard, he broke the cup. Water spills all over his lap. "I'm...I'm so sorry."

"EJ, bud. Who else knows about this?" I run my hand down his dark veins. "Only Gina. Ricky wants to know what's going on, but I won't tell him. But it makes sense, I almost choked him."

"EJ, it's not your fault."

"Yes, it is! I'm to blame! I'm the one he's after! I'm the one who's turning into some brutal Sociopath! I'm the one who's losing myself, I'm the one who's infected! And now I've been regretting everything I've done. I'm turning into...him."

"No, you're not" I grab his shoulder and he looks up at me. "This isn't you" I hold up his arm. "This isn't my brother's son. This isn't my boy! You're right, this is some infection, but we're going to help you. Until then, it seems like your friends are the one thing that keeps you calm, so try and stay close to them"

"Kind of hard to do that when I pushed my best one away."

"Then talk to him. I'm sure he'll understand." Ricky and EJ have been best friends since they were kids. They always had each other's backs so if anyone can keep EJ calm, it was him.

Miss Jenn's POV

I still had to think of a few activities for tomorrow. I need to come up with something good, and improvise. Deep Dive Character Work.