91

Power Resisting Spell
Moonstone
A Magical Light Ring
Snake Venom
Strand of EJ's Hair
Blood Lust Chemicals
Lightning in a Bottle
Dark Opal
Dragon Skin
Rose Petals
A tear of Human Sadness
EJ's Blood
Pearl Dust
Hope Potion

Agatha's POV

"You have the Hope Potion so the Wild Force will be after you. I want you to handle them...for good."

"Of course, you have my word" I grin evilly, looking at the bottles of potions and medical treatment. I've been living my best life, and of course, that means being murderous and evil. And now the Wild Force is in my city.

I'll need a way to get their attention

I'll need a way to get their attention. Luckily, I know the perfect way. They're looking for something to help their friends, well, the best place to find things like that is at a hospital. Time to make a trip

Myles POV

I was helping Ricky pick a few roses for the potion. "So, you forgave Mal pretty quick, huh?" He asks, telekinetically picking each flower and putting them in the bag. "Was I not supposed to? I mean, he missed me, right?"

"Yeah, of course, he did, it's just...I have my own sibling problems going on at home. My mom was an evil villain, she gave birth and my dad wants to adopt her. Guess I'm having a little trouble but I think I've finally made my decision, I just wanna make sure it's the right."

"Well, siblings can be complicated, but hey. One thing I learned is that everybody has a choice. So yea, there's a chance your baby sister could be evil, but there's also a chance she could be like you, a hero. You can't control her."

"Thanks, dude. For a dragon, you are your brother are good at giving advice."

"Dragons aren't only good for

Gina's POV

I was doing my hair, putting it down into smooth and wavy, with little light brown braids as well. I was thinking about this entire trip, and how when this is all over, EJ and I could be together again. I was so excited. EJ's wonderful, and I don't want it to be over.

I hear the door open and Nini walks in. "Okay, waves" she laughs and I throw my hair back, laughing. "Okay, I really wanted to check up on you and see how you're doing with EJ?"

I take a deep break with a smile. "Honestly, things have been great. It feels like nothing's changed, we're great friends. I love it. Hey, maybe we should stay this way forever" that last part was definitely a joke. I 100% wanted to get back together with him. When this is all over, I'm gonna be his girlfriend again.

"But soon this will all be behind us" I grab Nini's hands and spin around. "And EJ and I can be the It couple of both the Wild Force and East High again." We both squeal and start laughing. It feels like I'm living this fairytale life and I'm getting so close to that happily ever after.