100

Ricky's POV

We all meet up back at Slices, this had to be a difficult rehearsal, more than every other. "There, you are" EJ spots Carlos walking in. "We all got your text," Gina says.

"I didn't wanna show up, but Mal made me" Myles crosses his arms. We all stare at him and he looks down uncomfortably. "Too honest? Yeah, too honest."

"You guys, mother is freaking out."

"Yeah, we figured that much" Kaden crosses his arms.

"It's about the Menkies. Is everyone sitting down?"

"Yes, we are, Carlos" Jack gets sarcastic. "Here, we saved you an imaginary chair for you. You're standing right in front of it."

"Spare me your sarcasm, Jackson. Back to the matter at hand. We can't win!"

"Not the words we wanna hear, Carlos!" EJ plants his hands on his hips.

"Listen, there's math involved."

"Well, slow down so Ricky, Big Red, and Mal can understand" Gina tilts her head with a grin. "Okay" I roll my eyes.

"If we don't sweep the technical achievements awards, we don't have a chance. And, no offense, Ricky, but..."

"You suck" Myles admits. "Again, too honest," Mal shoves his brother's shoulder.

"Oh, is this about the transformation?" I start to get offensive. "Cause I can throw the mask at someone other than Natalie."

"You haven't yet" she shakes her head.

"I hate to say this, you guys. O mean, we all had a good Spring Break..."

"Some of us a little more than others" Seb looks down.

"Not today."

"Honestly, we need to rally behind Miss Jenn. I mean, our set designs are made out of plywood and Elmer's Glue. We're humble. Humble does not win awards."

"And after that order, you have one more, and two more after that" Kourtney comes in with 2 cups of Soda. "Fresh Soda, y'all okay?"

"Carlos was just explaining..."Gina starts, but Kourt interrupts. "I heard it all."

"While you were yelling at Howie?"

"Multi-tasking. Look, Amber and I are designers, and Big Red and Walker are crew guys. Between the 4 of us, you're looking at your answer."

"Quit school and get a job at the Pizza shop?" Seb asks. I notice Jack raise an eyebrow, but I shake my head at him. "Uh, no" Kourtney restarts. "We should invent something amazing. Something we can run at rehearsals tomorrow night. A next-level performance that out-broads Broadway and out-Norths North High."

"Ash, you have the biggest house, can we meet up?" Nini asks.

"A hundred percent, yes."

"Um, do you guys think that Ally could join?" I ask. "She's just been couped up in the house all day, I'm worried if she stays any longer she'll crack, and it's never great when superhuman cracks and..."

Walker nudges his shoulder, getting me to be queit. "You're right, I'll...I'll shut up." I got a cute little giggle out of Walker.

"Like we would pass up the opportunity to meet someone from the future?" Kourtney scoffs.

"Should we stick together?" Walker asks.

"Oh, no way, boys against girls" Nini hooks her arms around Kourtney and Ash. I share a small smile with Walker. Any time I get with him is honestly the best. "My basement's free" Big Red suggest. "We have a ton of old tools. I'm sure the guys and I can make something cool."