109

EJ's POV

I walk through the woods, trying to remember all the lyrics to the Mob Song. The night was almost over, then I can settle things with Zach for good. Maybe everyone else I killed kinda haunts me, but I won't feel bad after killing him.

"Hey, EJ!"

I turn back and see Jamie. "Oh, hey, Jamie, what's up?"

"I was about to head out, but Gina asked me to talk to you."

"About?"

"Killing Zach."

"Listen, Jamie, I'm sorry, but I don't think you can change my mind."

"Maybe not, but I'm still gonna try. EJ, I can't really imagine how much pain Zach has put you through, but I do know you're a good person. And you wouldn't actually want to kill someone."

"You have no idea what Zach put me through."

"I know, but I also know whenever a hero is so angry that it kills, it always leads to a darker path, and I don't want that for you. I don't want for Gigi or anyone else on the team. Gina told me about the BloodLust. If that wasn't in you, would you still want to kill him?"

"I...I honestly don't know" I hang my head. Everything just felt so wrong for a while now and I don't know what to do. Everything in me is telling me to kill Zach, but what if it's the wrong choice?

"Listen, I gotta go," he says. "Think about what I said. I know you think that Zach killed your whole family, but try not to forget about the family right in front of you." I watch him walk away. I think to myself.

The family that I have. The group. The theater gang. I'm stronger with them by my side. Maybe I don't have to kill him.

Nini's POV

The audience was waiting, but a key piece we needed for the next scene is missing, we were all looking everywhere for it. It's like it just vanished into thin air, and knowing what we've through, that could actually be possible.

"You guys, the Orchestra hasn't vamped this much since Bop to the Top!" Carlos says. It's okay, there has to be a way to go on without it. "I know it's here. I preset it" Natalie panics.

"What's wrong?" Miss Jenn runs in.

"My harness is missing," Ricky tells her.

"The new one for the Transformation."

"What? No, no, this can't be happening."

"It what here."

"What else can I use?"

"Oh, for heaven's sake, can't you just JUMP OFF SOMETHING HIGH?!?!"

We all look back at her. What did she just say? Kourtney and I share confused and shocked looks. Why would she say that? "Nope," she whispers. "Forget I said that. I will be...not here" she quickly walks away and everyone foes back into panic sound.

"I knew something would go wrong" Ricky groans.

I can't believe them. We can handle some of the most dangerous villains in the world, but a harness freaks them out. Maybe it's because I already died, but I'm not afraid of anything now. I gotta help them.

"Hey, hey, you guys! All of you, stop it!" I get their attention. "Richard, let's just spin you around without the harness, you can toss the mask into the wings. Okay, just like rehearsals?"

"Right! Which I never got right once!" He shouts. "And now I'm supposed to do that with one hand? Sorry, second acts haven't always been my strong suit."

"First time for everything, right?"

"I can spin the table" EJ volunteers.

"I can throw the snow," Carlos says.

"And I'll catch your mask."

"The judge is literally doing sodoku," Natalie says, pulling Ricky to the stage. "I'm pushing you on stage. Aim for my face."

But where's the mask?

Derek's POV

I watch from the back as the show falls into chaos. My dad had a little thing planned for the Wild Force but until then, he said I could have some fun with them. It's amazing what you can do when you become a shadow.

I Stuff the harness in my bag before walking out.

Sorry, this chapter is short, but whatever. The next chapter is the final episode, and not to mention, leads into the final battle. I can't wait for you guys to see it...as soon as I start reading it. School is really keeping me busy. And, I'm sorry, I just watched Hocus Pocus 2 so that movie and magic have been my entire focus this whole weekend. And with my obsession with magic, I LOVED that move, please go watch it. And if some chapters get delayed in the future, I'm sorry, school is keeping me really busy, so just saying now. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.

AMAZING