112

EJ's POV

I totally underestimated how much power I put into that blast of power. I cleared the entire forest. Thankfully, my friends were okay. "You guys, look, backup!" Ricky says. I turn and see Ally and Walker dropping down, landing in a fight stance. But they turn each and every way, confusion washing over their faces.

"Where are all the bad guys?"

"BAD GUYS IN THE CITY!" Bruce yells through our earpieces. "I REPEAT, BAD GUYS IN THE CITY!"

"We're on our way"

"Guys" Ally looks around. A bunch of shadow monsters start popping out of the ground in the distance. And Zach stares at us. He slowly raises a finger, pointing at me. I tilt my head and gesture for him to come closer.

"EJ, control yourself," Gina tells me and I nod my head. To be honest, I think I was getting better at controlling myself.

Zach starts flying toward me and I speed towards me. He tries to ram into me, but I quickly create a force field, holding him back. I quickly push him back. He throws a ball of magic at me, but I thankfully bend my back, dodging.

He tries again, but I twist around and punch him in the stomach, making him stumble back. I flip over him and elbow him in the back, making him roll across the ground. This is gonna be fun.

I give him another punch, making him fly across the sky.

Gina's POV

"Double team?" I turn to my sister. "Double team"

I open a portal and she sends a bolt of lightning into it. As the shadow monsters approach, I open multiple portals around them so they are struck with multiple bolts of lightning. I see a monster show up behind Nini.

"Look Out!" I grab her arm and pull her in front of me before giving that monster a back kick. I create multiple platforms and we reach into the air.  Nini jumps back down, creating a lighting shockwave.

She makes a whiplash full of lightning and slices a monster in half. As another races towards us, I punch a platform right under its chin, it uses its tail to knock me back, but it quickly gets back on my feet.

I fly high into the air and create a giant below him and throw him into another before crushing them both, dropping a platform on both of them.

Ashlyn's POV

I fly upward and land on top of a monster. I pierce its stomach with a giant beam of magic. As it crumbles to the ground, another race towards me. Ally jumps in front of me and uses her telekinesis to throw it behind up.

Walker jumps into the air and gives it a venom punch, destroying it. This is pretty easy.

Ricky's POV

I was doing what I do best: handling things on my own. I fly through the sky, dodging every potential strike from the monsters. I conjure a gold ball of energy in my hand and throw it down, landing like a bomb, knocking much back.

I fly towards them, but a giant spider's arm sends me tumbling through the air. I find control again, turning back to the giant spider. I hold out my hands and make the ground beneath it implode. I fly through the sky and blow more up with a sweep of my hand.

Every felt off when a black shockwave shook the entire forest. I saw EJ blown back. He needs help. I fly forward and kick him in the chest. He looks up at me with a grin. "I'd hate to leave Jennie all alone."

"Don't call her that."

"Look on the bright Rick. When all this is over, at least you'll be with your dad."

You know what, forget it. EJ can't kill him, but I certainly can. I raise my hands and a massiave surge of energy blows him up into the air. As soon as he stops flipping, he throws down a beam of dark matter. I quickly redirect to the side, hitting and destroying another shadow monster.

He drops to the ground and surprises me with another. I was able to redirect it, but I stumbled back. I telekinetically lift a piece of debris off the ground and use it as a shield.

I see him fly forward, but I act fast. I throw my hands forward and trap him in a circle of energy. I wave my hands around, closing in on him. I see a red force field trap him, I turn back and see EJ help him.

We tried our best to keep it up, but it did nothing, We got tired and collapsed to the ground. Of course, nothing harmed him.

"Nice try" Zach was ready to attack, but a web grabs his arm and pulls him away.

Walker's POV

I flip into the air and slam Zach to the ground. I land in a Spider-Man stance and glare at him. "Walker, what'd I do to you that was so bad?"

"I had a date tonight!" I race towards him and punch him in the face. I grab his arm and force him down, kicking him in the leg. I pull away and try to strike him again. He throws a blast of energy at me, but I dodge.

I shoot another web, but he dodges. He creates a sword and tries to strike, but I told him off. He suddenly vanishes in a puff of black smoke.

I try to listen to my senses, but they weren't strong yet, By the time, I tried, it was too late. I felt someone grab my arm.

And a sharp pain in my side.

Ricky's POV

I lost all emotions, but anger when I saw the worst thing possible after seeing my father die. Zach stabbing Walker. "WALKER!" I get up and my body starts glowing. I ram into Zach and blast him back.

I crawl over to Walker who was bleeding on the ground. "We've gotta get him outta here!" EJ gets up.

"Zach, 12:00!" Ashlyn yells, looking at the villain approaching. Ally quickly jumps in front of us and fires a beam of energy. Ashlyn joins in with a beam of magic. Nini was the last with beams of lightning, all 3 holdings him back at once.

"Howie, meet us at the gym!" I say through my earpiece. I pick Walker up bridal style and fly away. I'm not letting someone else important to me die.

I already promised you guys no one was gonna die, and I meant it. Walker is NOT going to die, I promise you guys. Out of everybody, the last person I would ever kill is Walker, I promise you Walker is going to survive. More battles to come. We're almost at the end! AAAHHHH! Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.

And totally not related, nobody asked, but if I were you, I would tune into this movie. I know I'm going to.

 I know I'm going to