101

Ricky's POV

Big Red and I toss our last pieces of pizza back into the box. "Yeah, we're thinking of adding an off-menu vegan sausage option."

"Is that a thing?"

"It's basically crackers."

"Hey, Walker, want a slice?" Jack asks.

"No thanks," he stands up. "Myles and I've just been in the back looking up how to use these tools so I can figure out what to make while you guys have eaten through 2 boxes of pizza and possibly gain 200 pounds."

"Thank you," Jack grins.

"They're right, you guys," Carlos says. "What are we making?" But Big Red's phone chimes. "Oh, a text from Ash. Uh, they want us to construct something to slowly spin Ricky on so that we can change the fabric on his cape while he spins."

"I'm telling you guys, magic and telekinesis would be better," Myles says. "Manipulate everyone's mind to think it was just high-tech or something like that."

"I actually agree with him" I chuckle. "You just don't wanna do any work" Walker pushes my shoulder laughing. "Guilty."

"What do I have that spins?"  Big Red wonders aloud.

"Wait, hey, what about your skateboards? There's a bunch back here we could use, maybe..." EJ looks at the skateboards in the back. I turn back at Big Red. Those meant a lot to him. Like, a lot, a lot.

"Oh! My retired skateboards."

"Underlined word, retired" Mal laughs. "Which means you don't use them anymore" TJ adds.

"I mean, if it helps Miss Jenn finally win her award" I try my best to convince him. I already put Miss Jenn through a lot with my dad and me, I guess I kinda owe her this. Really.

"I'm wrapping my head around it. Emotionally."

"Well, could you wrap it faster, we're on a time limit" Jack crosses his shoulder. "That could take all night" EJ sighs.

"I could do that. Stay all night. Boys?"

"Sure" Mal shrugs. "And I'm speaking for Myles as well."

"I bet I could," TJ says. "Same" Cyrus nods.

"Yeah" Carlos agrees. "I need to talk to Seb at some point, but it can't wait."

"Are you sure?" EJ asks.

"It's waited all week. Let's spin Ricky around for a few hours." Well, this is gonna be interesting.

Miss Jenn's POV

I wait at my office for Benjamin. I need a therapist right now and, well, I may not be able to afford one, but I can get Benjamin for free. "Benjamin! You're still at school!"

"Actually, I was halfway home when I got your text. What's the emergency?"

"I'm worried about my children!"

"How many children do you have?"

"She means us," Natalie says. "I can't speak for the other question."

"We just found out that North High has the technical plans for the actual Broadway production of our show."

"And you think they're going to injure you with them?"

"Worse. I think they're going to sweep at the Menkies, crush my kid's spirits, and then where will they be?"

"Not for nothing, but why are you asking me that question?"