51

-Ondre's P.O.V-

The last month has been extremely hard. I've been really trying to get my shit together though. I've stopped drinking, I've cleaned the house, started making TikTok's again. The house has been pretty lonely. SJ moved in with Tony though so it's nice to see them getting along so well. He needed a win.

I find myself checking Maddy's socials often to see what she's up to. But she hasn't posted anything since we announced our baby girl. But even that post has been take down since. It's sad to see that chapter of our lives has ended so quickly. I'm managing my grief better now. I started seeing a therapist actually, and it's really been helping me cope.

I still can't believe I broke up with her.

But when she left with Noah, I couldn't contain my anger. He's the new guy on the scene and everyone's so obsessed with him and his perfect face and perfect body and perfect life. I feel like he would love a chance to get with Maddy. She's gorgeous I mean who wouldn't. But the thought of anyone else touching her makes me sick to my stomach.

"Babe did you hear about the party tonight?" SJ asked Tony as we sat around the pool.

"No what party" he asked

"The one at Bryce Halls house" she said. Her accent is so cute.

He gave me a sympathetic look and they continued their conversation privately. I got up and went in to change before going for a run. I really just need to clear my head of all thoughts of her dancing and drinking with other guys. Not that I think she's the type of person to do anything with anyone, but it does play a cruel game in my mind thinking about it.

-Noah's P.O.V-

I watched as Maddy carefully made her way down the stairs in her heels, one step at a time.

"You see that? Yeah I did that" Addison said to me motioning in Maddy's direction. She does look really good. I haven't seen her dressed up like that before and I can't take my eyes off her.

"Okay, I do not plan on going up or down those stairs again until I have to go to bed. That was terrifying" Maddy laughed. "Can we get drinks?"

"Obviously" Addison said grabbing our hands and pulling us to the kitchen. "Pick your poison" she said sliding some bottles of liquor forward. Mads chose tequila and Addison poured 4 shots.

"Who's the 4th?" I asked

"Me" Maddy said taking 2 "cheers"

My eyes widened as she threw both back with ease. Damn. I shot mine and it burned down my throat.

"Where the fuck have you been hiding her?!" Bryce said coming up behind her and resting his arm on her shoulder. "You took those like a champ" he fist bumped her and she laughed. "What are you drinking let's keep this ball rolling"

He grabbed us beers and we found an open pong table to start a game. We went guys vs girls for the first round. Maddy is super competitive and crushed us, she honestly carried the team Addison is shit at pong. We got a big game of flip cup going after, like 10 people a side. Maddy and I are at the end of the line, myself being the last. It got down to her and she chugged her drink faster than all of us, flipped and landed her cup perfectly first try, I started chugging and also flipped mine first try. That was pure luck I'm usually awful at this. She jumped and high fived me with both hands, and we celebrated the win.

"Bro can you guys just make out already! So fuckin cute" Bryce shouted over the music. She got awkward and let my hands go, looking at her feet. I gave Bryce a 'come on man seriously' look and he gave me a cringe back.

"Mads come dance with me!" Addison shouted and they disappeared into the crowd.

"Sorry man, but like in my defence she is being massive a pussy Ondre broke up with her over a month ago like at this point she can't really use that as an excuse not to get with you"

"Man I can't with you right now, I need some air" I said excusing myself. I went upstairs to step out on the balcony that over hangs the back yard and the pool. I sat down and let the alcohol in my system settle before I did anything stupid down there. A few minutes passed and I heard some voices get louder, under me moving out into the empty backyard.

"Addison it's freezing what are we doing out here" I recognized Maddy's voice. I froze. I don't want them to know I'm here and can hear everything they're saying.

"It was so hot in there I need a break"

"From the heat or from Bryce?" Maddy teased.

"Don't even get me started. I mean I still like him it's just so cringy right now after everything with Tony. I wish he were a little more sensitive about that"

"I know I get what you mean. I've been single for just over a month and he's already pushing me to Noah" my heart skipped when she said my name.

"Yeah but Mads, you're not totally opposed to that are you?" I'm listening so close I can't miss a word.

"No I'm not, but I just can't think about any of it right now. Honestly just want somebody to think for me. Can't Noah just figure out what he wants and do all the heavy lifting for me"

Addison laughed

"You want him to sweep you off your feet huh"

"Yeah I haven't been swept in so long"

They both laughed.

"Yeah not to mention you haven't been fucked in so long" Addison said

"ADDISON shut your dirty mouth!!" They laughed together again. "I haven't. You're not wrong. Maybe that's all I need to get my head back on straight" she joked.

"K stop I was joking and you're drunk" Addison laughed. "Let's go back in I'm freezing, we should find us some drinks" their voices faded into the music again and I was left to soak in what I just heard.