55

-Maddy's P.O.V-

"Here, this should help so it doesn't swell" Vinnie handed me a frozen bag of peas wrapped in a dish towel.

"Thank you" I said pressing it to my cheek. It was just a slap. I can't get the picture out of my head though.

<flashback>

"Are you fucking kidding me!" He yelled.

"Ondre you can't get mad you broke up with me!"

"So it's true, you fucked him" he scowled at me.

"Yeah we had sex Ondre get over it, you don't own me!"

"Whatever you always did make really stupid decisions when you're drunk" he scoffed. The words he said made me so mad. So mad I said some things I really wish I hadn't.

"Oh I wasn't drunk, no I was 100% sober. And I'd do it again"

I watched his arm cock back and a split second later, the back of his hand hit me square in the eye and everything went black. My vision spotted and I saw Noah on top of him, throwing fist after fist into Ondre.

<end flashback>

"I'm sorry, we didn't know you guys were out there. I promise if we did we never would have been so stupid" Vinnie apologized.

"It's okay I should have told you guys what I was doing."

"You're not gonna see him again are you?" He asked.

I couldn't answer. I just looked at him and he sighed knowing my answer.

"Man I don't understand you girls. A guy shows his true colours and you still go running back to him"

"What's that supposed to mean" I scoff.

"Nothing, forget I said anything" he said leaving. I sat at the island with frozen peas on my eye and just contemplated every decision I've made that led me here.

-Ondre's P.O.V-

I gripped the wheel of my car so tightly my knuckles turned white. I can't believe what I just did. There I was preaching to her that I'm a changed man and that I was better for her. But the thought of him touching her. THE THOUGHT OF HIS HANDS ON HER.

Did she say those things to make me mad? I can't tell if she's over me. She had to have known those words would hurt me. And she said them anyways. But then why would she text me last night saying she misses me. I don't know what to believe, this girl is messing with my head in ways I didn't know possible.

I pulled back to the house and just sat in my car. I'm gonna have to explain my bloody face to Tony and I really don't feel like it. I used my sweater to clean myself up as best I could before throwing my hood up and going in. I went straight past he and SJ in the kitchen and went to my room, ignoring their attempts to talk to me.

I rinsed the blood from my face, it's really just a busted lip and eyebrow. Guy can really pack a punch. I didn't throw any punches. I remember my hand making contact with her face, and my body went numb. The few seconds between that and Noah getting to me, she held her face and she looked at me, she was so scared. The fear in her eyes, I'll never get that out of my mind. Thinking about it brought tears to my eyes and my first instinct is to find a bottle of liquor. But instead I grabbed my phone and called my therapist.

We talked for about an hour and I feel a lot better. I explained to her what happened and she said that liquor is the solution to my anger, and now that I somewhat have liquor under control, I need to tackle my anger. But I have to get to the root of that and I guess she's gonna work with me to get there. I thought I was better but I'm really not. I have a lot to work on. I just wish she was here with me, I think it would be a lot easier to get through it with her. But I know it's best she isn't here. Who knows what kind of punching bag I would make of her if she were. I hate myself for what I did. And I hate myself more for thinking I could get her back that easily.

She deserves better than me. She deserves the entire fucking world and until I can give that to her, I'm going to try to keep my distance.

I opened Instagram and saw I was tagged in another fan edit of Maddy and I. It made me smile to see our old videos compiled together again. Somehow we have managed to keep our breakup pretty private, which is insane to me. When the news spread that she lost the baby, that we lost the baby, the comments were so supportive and caring. But once everything blew over and we stopped making content, they got angry. They were mad that we weren't posting anymore I don't understand it.

I'm not sure if I want to make it public that we broke up. Mostly because if I do get her back then it's a huge thing in the news and I don't want to put her through that. But I know drama sites have been posting things saying she's always at sway and they photograph her with all of them. The ones that hurt the most are the ones of her and Noah. Recently I've seen a couple TikTok's saying how they think she's cheating on me with him, or that we broke up, so I feel like it's going to come out eventually. It's just that once it does, it will all start to feel so real. I don't want to accept the loss yet. But I also don't know if she will ever forgive me for what I did today. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't.