15

-Ondre's P.O.V-

I woke up next to Maddy, she had fallen asleep in a big tshirt. She was lying on her stomach with her head resting in her arms, facing me. She was still sound asleep. I brushed her hair from her face and she scrunched up her nose, opening her eyes and looked up at me. And then she smiled at me with her big brown eyes opening wide. I kept thinking about last night. How right it felt to be with her.

"Morning" she said sitting up.

"Morning" I said back. She ran her fingers through my hair and leaned down to kiss me. Wow. I could get used to that.

She put her hair into a messy bun and got up to shower. I didn't want her to leave. I wanted to stay in bed with her all day. I know it's right for us to take things slow considering her past. But damn this is hard. If I could I'd follow her to the shower. But it's my priority right now to make sure she's comfortable moving forward. I don't want to push. And I certainly don't want her to regret anything.

After we both had showered we went downstairs to eat. She decided she was going to cook me something since it was 'her turn'. First of all it's always my turn. She asked me how I like my eggs, turned on some country music and started cooking. I just sat and watched. It's cute it's like she goes into her own little world. She was singing along to the words, her hands were all over the place. Then she swung around behind me and placed her creation in front of me. It was pretty simple. Bacon eggs and pancakes with fruit in the shape of a smiley face. And she even made coffee.

"Bon appétit!" She said swinging around to face me. I pulled her in by her waist and kissed her.

"Thank you this looks amazing" I said. And it was. Everything she cooks is amazing. We ate together and went for a walk. When we came back Tony and Addison were coming in from the pool. Well Tony was chasing her. They were still dripping wet.

"Guys you're getting water everywhere!" I called out to them. But they were long gone.

"It's okay I can clean it!" Maddy said going to get a rag. Only when she turned around she slipped in the water and fell pretty hard.

"Woahhhhh you okay?" I said running over to her.

"I'm fine I just slipped" She said as I helped her up.

-Maddy's P.O.V-

Later that night Ondre and I were laying down watching a movie in his room. It was getting late so I got up to go brush my teeth before falling asleep. But when I got up I felt a bad ache in my back. My hand immediately went to where it hurt. It must have been from when I fell today. Ondre noticed my hesitation getting up.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting up.

"Oh my backs just sore. Likely just from my fall earlier." I said brushing it off. I tried to get up again but I got another shooting pain.

"Stop you're gonna hurt yourself" he said "is it okay if I try to rub it out? If it hurts just tell me."

I sat in front of him as he felt around for where it was hurting.

"Just tell me where it hurts when I get there" he said. I was wearing a big hoodie so it was hard to feel anything through the sweater. "Nothing?" He asked

"No it's just that I can't really feel much through my sweater." I said. I was getting frustrated so I pulled my sweater over my head, keeping it on my arms and holding it to my chest. I held it tight, I had forgotten I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Okay that works" he laughed.

He brushed my hair over my shoulder and ran his hands down my back. I think he got the hint as to where it hurt as I jolted a bit when his hands were on a painful spot. He gently rubbed my back until the pain was gone.

"Thanks, I guess I really needed that"
I said laughing, turning my head back to look at him.

"Oh it's really no problem at all" he said smirking. He pulled me in close from behind, wrapping his arms around my torso. I laughed and put my hands over his.

I felt him kiss my shoulder. And then another and another moving down my back. Goosebumps rippled through my body each time his lips touched my skin. I giggled a little as he got lower as it started to tickle.

"What are you laughing about" he said laughing too as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Nothing no it just tickles a little. But like in a good way" I said looking at him.

He kissed the back of my neck right behind my ear sending shivers through my whole body. I couldn't take the teasing anymore. I turned my body towards him and straddled his lap, still holding my sweater and I kissed him. I held my arms close to my body and put my hands around his face. He slid his hands down my back to my waist and pulled me closer so that our torsos were pressed against each other. I felt him bite my lip and I tugged at his shirt, so he pulled his shirt over his head and started sliding mine from my arms. I pushed him down so he was laying down with his head propped up on his pillow. He watched as I pulled my sweater away from my chest. I bent down and continued to kiss him, our bare chests pressed together. His hands moved down to my ass and back up to my hair. I felt him grip my hair tightly and I moaned.

Suddenly he had his arm around my waist and he flipped me over, I still had my legs wrapped around him. Our breathing got heavier, he had one hand on my waist and the other holding my face, his thumb placed under my chin. He stared to kiss my neck, moving slowly down my body. He got to just below my belly button and looked up at me. I placed my hand under his chin and pulled him back up to me, and I whispered

"Maybe we should slow down a bit"