22

I opened the door and both my dogs came running to greet us. They were both golden retrievers from the same litter, both 4 years old now.

"Hi babies I missed you!" I said kneeling down. I stood up and walked in, "guys this is Duke and Dolly" I gestured to the dogs. They seem to like them.

"I thought I heard your voice" my dad said walking towards us. I gave him a big hug. My dads a big guy so I was almost crushed by him. "Your mothers just cleaning up from dinner."

"Dad these are my friends from LA, Addison, Tony and Ondreaz. Guys this is my dad, Jack." They all shook hands and my dad welcomed them in.

"Don't worry about shoes, the dogs don't why should we" my dad joked.

We all sat down in the living room and my mom came in. I got up and gave her a hug. I missed her. I always miss her, she's battling breast cancer right now so I always cherish my time with her. We hugged for a while, I started to tear up so I let out a sniffle.

"Oh don't you do that Madeline Jane" she said. As if she just used my middle name.

"Sorry, I just missed you" I said "mom these are my friends" I introduced them "guys this is my mom Dianne"

"Would you guys like anything to drink we've got iced tea, water, juice" she said

"Beer" my dad interrupted her. We laughed.

"I'll get it mom sit down." I said. I grabbed some waters from the fridge and brought them out, and tossed a can of beer to my dad.

"So this must be the Ondre you've been talking about my mom said smiling."

"That would be me, it's so nice to finally meet you guys, it was hard on Maddy not being able to come home and I can see why. We've only been here a short while and it's beautiful." He said. Wow he's good. Tony and Addison agreed though, I guess our house is pretty nice. My mom loves to decorate.

"So what are your plans for this weekend? I heard the bar is opening up, you guys should get down there again" my dad said.

"I think that's the plan, we're just going to have to find a place to pre drink is all, since everyone's home living with their parents again" I said.

"Well why don't you have everyone here?" My mom suggested. That actually wasn't a bad idea. "You guys can all get together in the back yard and you can get ready and stuff downstairs like you used to that'd be fun eh"

"Yeah thanks mom that'd actually be perfect I think since were closer to town it would be a cheap cab ride" I added

"Oh no your dad and I will take you's down and you can cab back to your fancy hotel room" she said.

"Sure ma thank you. Well we're pretty tired from the flight, we should probably get going before I fall asleep" I said yawning.

"Hey I cleaned up your old truck it runs pretty nice now actually" dad said as we all walked out.

"Thanks for having us in Mr. and Mrs. Jones" Addison said.

"Anytime we'll see you all tomorrow alright" mom said. I hugged them goodbye and said bye to the dogs. I looked back and saw Ondre giving my mom a hug and shaking my dads hand. That couldn't have gone better. We went to our hotel, it was a small place, we got 2 rooms, one for Tony and Addison and one for Ondre and I.

"I can not wait for Timmies in the morning Ondre you don't even understand" I said flopping down on to the bed. He came and leaned over me.

"I can't either, it had better be good though by the way you've hyped it up" he joked.

"You just need to experience an iced cap to know okay that shits addictiveeeee" I said closing my eyes.

"You're just gonna go to sleep just like that?" He asked smiling

"Yes" I said rolling over. "No you're right I can't sleep in jeans" I said pulling them off and throwing some little shorts on with a big sweater. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Ondre came in and sat on the counter and just stared at me.

"Stop you're being creepy" I laughed. I kicked my leg up at him and he caught it. I did a little hop to regain my balance and he held on.

"Come on, you said you used to dance you've got to be more flexible than that" he said lifting my foot higher. So I looked at him with a straight face and gave him a look that said go ahead. Test me. He kept lifting my ankle higher and higher until I was in a full tilt. He let go and I held it there, then I bent my knee and poked him with my toe.

"Okay okay respect" he said walking out. We were so tired we just turned the TV on quiet and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we woke up and got dressed, Ondre walked across the hall to go wake up the others. Meanwhile I sent out a mass text to all my friends to come to my parents house tonight to pre before the bar. I was so excited, I'm not sure these guys know what they're getting themselves into. We drink pretty hard here and I don't plan on holding back.