39

-Ondre's P.O.V-

Our clothes were off in seconds, it had been so long since we did it last, I didn't wanna stop. She was so hot and the way she moaned my name made me want her more. I was going down on her and could tell she was about to finish since her back was arching further and further every second. But I didn't stop. She moaned louder and she started to wiggle away from me as she finished but I pulled her back and kept going. I slowed down knowing how sensitive she was now. I stood up flipping her over to her knees and pushed into her, she moaned again as I did. I started slow and got faster and as I did, she got louder. She threw her hair back and I reached forward to grip it, tugging slightly, and arching her back. She lifted her chest and kept her back arched as she reached a hand back grabbing my forearm. I was so close. I let go of her hair and pushed it out of the way and pulled out to finish on her back.

I stood there catching my breath as she sank down to lay on her stomach. Then I went to get a towel.

Once we were all cleaned up we just laid next to each other. She was so beautiful, her hair all messed up and her lips swollen. I guess I did all that. But then again she did the same to me. And I love that.

-Maddy's P.O.V-

The next morning we hopped into Tony's Tesla to head to Las Vegas. I was so excited. It was a 7 hour drive but I got to sit with Ondre in the back seat. I was still feeling a little nauseous though.

"You good back there Maddy?" Tony asked.

"I'll be okay. If I'm gonna be sick I'll let you know" I said. I was hunched over with my head between my knees.

"Do you want to stop and get some water?" Ondre asked rubbing my back.

"It's okay. It'll pass, thank you though" I said.

The drive was long. But we eventually made it to Ondre's house. His mom was cool with us staying in their rooms which was so sweet of her since getting a hotel here would be so expensive. She gave us a tour and showed us to their rooms. The rooms were so fun to see like I've seen some of Ondre's old TikToks from in here.

"How are you feeling" Ondre said putting our bags down and pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm good. Now that we've stopped moving I'm really good actually." I said.

"Okay well let me know if you need anything and if you need to take a break or lay down just tell me" he said.

"It's okay I'm not dying hun" I said smiling up at him. "But thank you I appreciate it"

He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss, but once he pulled away I went back in for a longer kiss. I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms around his neck standing on my toes. He pulled my waist close and then smiled

"Maddyyyyy we can't do this right now" he said laughing.

"I knoowwwww I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"No no don't apologize. Cause trust me I want to" he said putting a hoodie on.

We went out to meet everyone in the dining room for dinner, the food was amazing and I was so hungry I inhaled that meal.

"Woah Maddy hungry much?" Tony laughed at me. I glared at him.

"Hey at least I know you like my food" their mom said.

"It's amazing" I said pouring water into my glass.

We all cleaned up from dinner and sat down to have some drinks in the living room. We didn't want to tell Ondre's mom I was pregnant yet until I had passed my first trimester so that we were sure the baby was healthy. So Ondre poured me a glass of soda water to hide the fact that I wasn't drinking.

"How are you doing?" He asked as he cut a lime for my drink.

"I'm good, honestly I feel totally fine now" I assured him. "I am a little tired so I may be turning in early tonight"

"Absolutely you tell me when and we'll go" he said.

"No Ondre this is your family. I don't want to pull you away from them. Don't feel like you have to look after me I'll be okay I promise" I said.

He pulled me in for a side hug and kissed my forehead.

We all sat together and chatted. I heard a lot of stories from their childhood it was a really good time. But I was getting really tired.

"I've had such a nice time hearing all these stories, thank you again for dinner and everything. I think I'll turn in for the night I'm getting pretty sleepy" I said getting up.

"I think I'll turn in too, mom thanks again. We'll see you guys in the morning" Ondre said getting up and following me. We headed into his old room and I sat on the edge of his bed with my head in my hands. I just wanted to fall asleep right then and there.

He pulled a hoodie from his bag and helped me change into it and some sweats. It smelled like him. He turned and took his shirt off to sleep and I just stared at him admiring his body. I watched as he walked over to his side of the bed and pull the covers up. I moved closer to him and buried myself into his chest as he flicked the light off beside him. He just held me tightly. It was so relaxing and comfortable and it just felt like home.