41

-Maddy's P.O.V-

We're having a bunch of friends over to the house tomorrow to share the gender of the baby, which we're finding out today. I still haven't revealed to the world that I'm pregnant which has kind of been stressing me out. I've been posting tiktoks in loose clothing and the whole house has been pretty careful of keeping me off camera. It's to the point now where it's pretty obvious so I'm thinking we announce it tomorrow with the gender reveal. I'm not really one for cheesy pink or blue parties but Addison insisted we do something. So she and Tony are coming with us to the appointment so she can find out the gender and she said she would be making us a cake too. As long as I get to eat it I don't care what colour it is.

"Babe the cars running let's go we're gonna be late!" Ondre yelled from downstairs. I had just finished getting ready to go.

"I'm coming I'm sorry!" I yelled back. I'm a bit slow today, just really tired. I didn't sleep so well last night.

We all arrived to the appointment and piled into the exam room. The doctor lathered my belly in gel and started scanning. We didn't want to see the monitor so she pointed it towards Addison and Tony. After looking at it for a while she smiled and wrote down the gender passing it to Addison. They got really excited. Ondre looked at me and smiled holding my hand.

We got home and decided we wanted to announce our news to the world, but after the gender reveal. Ondre made plans with Bryant to take photos tomorrow, I'm so excited to find out.

-Tony's P.O.V-

Addisons baking the cake for the gender reveal today so I went out and got the decorations. I asked Tayler if he wanted to come with, we met at the new hype house since they all moved. It was huge. He invited me in to show me around, they were still unpacking so it was pretty messy but the place is really nice. We bumped into Bryce on our way out, he was with a bunch of the sway boys apparently picking up Anthony who was visiting with Avani. There were a couple new faces I didn't recognize with them. One tall dark haired guy and another tall brown haired one. Anytime I see Bryce I just get so uncomfortable. He and Addison used to be a thing and it seems like the whole world wants them together, except me.

"You pick up some new Sway boys?" Tayler asked

"Yeah this is Blake and Noah, they just moved into the house" Bryce said introducing them. They seem pretty chill.

"So how's the new house?" I asked Tayler as we drove to target.

"It's decent, mostly cause Nate, Kelianne and I have our own little area kinda separate so we don't even have to see Thomas. It's a nice place though we even have a gym now." He said. "So Maddy's pregnant huh, I can't believe I didn't know"

"Yeah we've been trying to keep it private. She's planning on announcing it today with the gender reveal." I explained

"Wow. Dude I miss hangin out with you guys, how's Addison?" He asked.

"She's good we're really good." I said. "I mean it's been tough with the whole Braddison thing, like people don't even care how that affects me, but it's fine we're together and that's all that matters"

"Yeah I guess so" he said

"What" I asked.

"I mean you'd think maybe one of them would try to shut down that trend to like be considerate of your feelings" he added

"Yeah, I guess that is kinda messed up" I said looking down.

"Maybe that's just a conversation you guys need to have if it's affecting you" he said.

"You're right. Man now I'm kinda pissed she hasn't said anything about it" I said.

"I mean it is kinda fucked she hasn't yet but don't go into it with that mind set" he said.

We got everything we needed and went back to the house to set up. Tayler insisted on helping out. He really needed a break from the hype house I guess. Soon everyone started arriving. Addison was in charge of invites so I didn't really know who was coming. But when I saw the sway boys roll up I was pretty mad. Why would she invite them?

The party was up on the roof so Tayler and I were almost done setting up. He looked at me knowing I saw Bryce.

"I'm guessing you didn't invite them" he said.

"No. Addison was in charge of invites." I said coldly. My blood was boiling by now. But I tried to put on a happy face. For Dre and Maddy.

"Well it looks like the Hype house is coming too I just saw Alex and Kouvr pull up." He said.

"I thought this was supposed to be small why would she invite all these people Maddy doesn't even know half of them." I said.

I went down to talk to Addison about what's going on, when I got to the kitchen she was just finishing up the last few touches on the cake.

"Hey, uh, did you invite all these guys?" I asked

"Yeah why?" She asked not looking up

"I don't know I just thought it was weird cause Maddy doesn't even know any of those guys" I said

"You mean Bryce and them right" she asked putting down her piping bag and turning to face me.

"Yeah I do mean them" I said getting a bit angry.

"Well for your information I asked Maddy and she said it was fine" she said brushing past me.

I followed her to the living room where everyone had gathered. She showed everyone to the roof. Bryce looked back and we made eye contact. He winked at me and in that moment I knew something was up.