43

-Maddy's P.O.V-

I woke up to thousands of comments and texts and news stories about my being pregnant. It's crazy how many people actually care about this. It was pretty late in the day when I finally got out of bed. Ondre was up early working out, but we were both up late last night with Addison and Tony. Tony locked her out of their room so I guess she slept on the couch. But she was in the wrong she cheated on him with Bryce. I feel bad for Tony. Anyways we chatted and she brought up the idea of moving back in with her parents. I mean I don't want her to leave she's been my best friend since I moved here. But I get it. If they do break up then it makes sense for her to not want to live here. The day went on and they didn't speak a work to each other.

"Look who's finally up!" Ondre said coming into our room. He was glowing in sweat from his workout.

I smiled and got up to kiss him.

"You need a shower" I said teasing.

"Yeah no kidding" he said laughing "wanna join me?"

"I thought you'd never ask" I said smiling and following him to the bathroom.

-Addisons P.O.V-

I slept on the couch last night. I hate that I hurt him like that. I hate myself. And for what? A sloppy drunk kiss with Bryce? I honestly have no idea why I did that. I don't even like Bryce. Do I? He's such an idiot, but a cute idiot. No what am I thinking? I love Tony. Do I? I thought I did. Bryce is just so different and fun. I'm not sure Tony will ever forgive me. But I don't want him hating me forever and I know if I were to be with Bryce he would never speak to me again. I feel so lost. I just need to talk to him.

Addison : "can we talk?"

I messaged him. I sat waiting for a response I didn't know if I'd get.

Tony : "sure"

Cold. But it's something.

I walked to our room and knocked. I don't know why I mean it's our room it's part mine but I just don't feel welcome there.

"Just come in" I heard him say through the door.

I opened it and met him at our bed. He looked awful. The room was a mess too but I get it. It's my fault.

"How are you" I asked quietly. It was stupid why would I say that. I never know how to start these things.

"How am I?" He asked looking at me clearly annoyed. "Is that a joke?"

"I'm sorry I just didn't know what to say" I started. He just shook his head

"I don't think this was a good idea, I mean we already know what's happening here Addison. You know you've been acting so distant with me lately and know I know why. It's bad enough you brought him to our house, but then you make out with him? And you dint even hide it like you were just out in the open it's like you wanted me to see.." he trailed off.

"No Tony I really didn't I honestly didn't know what was going on I'd had so much to drink and he came to me okay he started kissing me I didn't know what to do" I said

"How about pushing him off? How about not kissing him back? Addison I saw you, you were just as into it as he was." He said. This was hard. I know I have feelings for Bryce, why am I lying to him, to myself. This is over. I just really don't want it to be. I looked down at my hands. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. "I think you and I both know where this is going, even if I did forgive you I wouldn't be able to forget this, I'd always be worried about him trying to get with you. And that's not fair to either of us."

"I get it" I said sniffling, wiping back my tears. "I'm really sorry, Tony" He grabbed my hand and I looked up to meet his gaze. I'm gonna miss him. It's taking everything in me not to totally break down. But I know it's over.

I got up and left, I couldn't keep it together any longer. I needed to get out. I didn't know where to go I'm so embarrassed I can't show my face here right now. I had to go. To the only person I know couldn't judge me. I dialled their number into my phone and called.

"Hey" Bryce answered.

"Can I come over" I asked

"Of course"