6

-Maddy's P.O.V-

I got in my car and followed the rest of them to the house. I was pretty nervous. I pulled in and parked and holy shiiiit their house was MASSIVE. We headed in and Charli showed me to her room. It was up this huge set of stairs and at the end of the hall. We went in and she shut the door behind us.

"So I just wanted to let you know, I'm going to be sleeping in my sisters room tonight with her, and you can have this whole bed to yourself. I know it's probably been a while since you've slept in a real bed." She said and started showing me around the room. My heart was so full. I was in total shock. This girl who I've just met, is just letting me sleep in her bed.

"Charli that's so kind you do not have to do this really" I said getting choked up.

"No it's really no big my sister and I have sleepovers all the time. Plus you seem cool and I wanna help any way I can" she said as we continued out the door. "This is the bathroom here, you can shower if you want cause we got all sandy and gross. My soaps are on the left side"

"Who's soaps are on the right?" I asked

"Those are Ondre's and Tony's. Since his room is next to mine and Tony's is after the bathroom we all share and then the other 3 at the end of the hall share another bathroom." She explained.

Ondre. He's the one with the dreamy eyes and long brown hair if I'm remembering correctly. We headed down stairs where everyone was sitting. I had to know what was going on, who on earth are these people?

Once we got down I asked "so excuse my ignorance here but, what on earth do you guys do? You've all got millions of followers and this massive house I'm just so confused"

"Wait really?" Tony asked "do you really not know who we are?"

I shook my head.

"How? Do you live under a rock or something?" Dixie said.

"Kinda yeah" I said giving her a look. I think she clued in.

"Do you know what TikTok is?" Tony added.

"I've heard of it, but just that's it's a knock off version of Vine" I said.

"Ooouuuuccchhhh" Chase said. "Okay so we're basically TikToks version of all those famous Viners. We make videos and post them and get millions of views." He added.

"So you do like skits?" I asked.

"Not exactly." Charli laughed "mostly we just dance"

"Dance?" I was kind of excited. I love to dance and if I may add I think I'm pretty decent.

"Yeah, hey Maddy you said you used to dance right? Why don't we make you an account! We could teach you all the OG dances and then you can make your own too its really easy to use I think you'd like it" Addison said getting up and coming to sit next to me.

We opened my phone and downloaded the app, made an account and she started showing me how to use it. I passed my phone around so everyone could follow themselves, and Addison and I made my first ever TikTok! It was the renegade one I think. Pretty easy to catch onto surprisingly.

"Heyyyy she got the moves" Tony said standing up. "Ondre come here let's make one with her"

I saw Ondre get up, kind of nervously and head towards us. He didn't seem into it.

"It's okay we don't have to if you don't want" I said.

"Nah he wants to he's just being a little bitch cause he liiiikesssss youuu" Tony said poking at him.

"Dude shut the fuck up" he said shoving him.

I laughed at them fighting. It was funny, I miss fighting with my siblings like that.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing so I excused myself to go take the call.

-Ondreaz P.O.V-

I was so embarrassed. I had mentioned to Tony like once that I thought she was cute I never said I had a crush on her. After beating up on him I got really hot and decided to go change into a T-shirt. I noticed Maddy head up too to Charli's room to take a call. Our rooms were right next to each others so I could hear her muffled voice. It seemed like a pretty serious conversation, she was raising her voice a little. Then she stopped talking. But never came out. I didn't want to intervene but I thought I should check to see if she was okay. Or maybe not she might think that's weird or annoying I should just go back down. I started walking toward the stairs and saw Tony looking at me from down stairs. He was motioning for me to go back and talk to her. So I went back, knocked on the door and said

"Hey it's Ondre, um we're ordering pizza and- "

She opened the door. She looked stressed. Like she'd been crying. But still managed to look kinda cute.

"Sorry I'll come down I was just on the phone" she said looking down.

"No no it's okay don't worry, is everything okay? Do you want to talk about it? Don't feel like you need to hide stuff from us we've all been though tough shit. We get it." I said lifting her chin with my hand.

And as if I'd just broken down any wall she had up. She took a deap breath and started to tear up. So I pulled her into my room so she could have some privacy. She explained everything to me. How she'd moved here to find a new life, how she lives in her car, how the girls were letting her stay here for a night. And then she told me that her boss was the one who called her. And that she just got laid off because of coronavirus, all non essential businesses are closing. And how she had only worked there for a month so she wasn't eligible for any employment benefits. And that they're closing the borders so she can't even go back to her parents house in Canada. I was at a loss for words. This was literally the worst case scenario for her. I didn't know what to say. I just hugged her.