29

-Ondre's P.O.V-

These guys did have a point. But there's no way I'm going back on my word I said I'm taking a break, what kind of person would I be if I said one thing and did another.

"One week guys. One week and I'll be back on okay" I said.

They agreed it would be fine.

I took Maddy's hand and we went back upstairs to my room. She seemed a bit off, like something was really wrong. We sat on my bed and I asked if she was okay.

"I'm okay I just feel really bad that I'm causing all this drama. Like you not posting for a week like is that gonna make you lose followers like Alex said?" She said sadly.

"Maddy I'm not worried about that. So what if it does it won't be significant enough to make an impact, plus I care about you way more" I said.

Then we heard a knock on the door, it was Tony so I told him to come in.

"What's going on down there why are they all being so weird?" He asked.

I explained to him what's going on.

"You're taking a break?" He asked

"Yeah but just for a bit don't worry about it" I replied

"Nah I kinda want a break too man" he said sitting in the floor.

"What? Why?" I asked

"I don't know man Addison and I have been talking and we find we're getting pretty tired of this. It feels like we just live in this constant cycle of posting a different dance every day and it's getting to be pretty boring." Tony said.

"Have you guys ever thought about moving out?" Maddy asked.

"Honestly yeah, like recently I have cause I kind of just want something new" Tony added. "Plus I'm kind of sick of people telling us what to do and how to post and it all just feels too controlled."

"Dude I feel that like what if we just lived on our own and made our own content and didn't have to worry about endorsing hype house and making Thomas and them happy." I said.

Maybe this was the move, like maybe we actually need to move on. Tony eventually went back to his room, it was getting really late. We had been talking so long Maddy had fallen asleep. She was even snoring a bit it was really cute.

I kept thinking about how I didn't want her to feel like it was her fault this is happening. She's been acting really off and distant the last couple days since everything went down. She hasn't been herself. It made me worry she would do something rash like quit everything and move home. I feel like that's worse case but I need to do something to let her know how much I care about her and want her to stay here. I don't want her doubting her position here.

-Maddy's P.O.V-

I woke up in Ondres bed. I checked my phone, the time said 4:34AM and he was asleep next to me. I stared at the ceiling trying to fall back asleep but I couldn't so I got up to go downstairs to get a drink of water. I was standing at the island sipping my water and I heard foot steps. Then Chase walked around the corner into the kitchen and we made eye contact.

"Hey" I said quietly. He was getting a glass from the cupboard. He didn't say anything back as he filled it with water at the sink.

He stood on the opposite side of the island as me and just looked at me. I was getting weird vibes here, I felt really uncomfortable so I kept my gaze down.

"Yknow Thomas and I, we're worried about Ondre" he said putting his glass down. I looked up at him.

"It's just that he's changed a lot since you got here." He continued. "We noticed he doesn't post as much and doesn't really hang out with any of us anymore. I mean you wouldn't know that since you weren't here before." He took another sip and I cleared my throat about to say something before he kept going. "He used to be pretty popular yknow. I mean with other girls. Yeah just this past year his nudes were leaked, did you know that?"

I shook my head. I was really surprised, but of course Ondre wouldn't tell me that why would he. And it's not like I'd go digging through his past.

"I didn't think so, he was pretty embarrassed. After that we didn't hear about him talking to any other girls. He was petrified. Like those were the nudes that were leaked I mean think of all the others that just didn't happen to be put on the internet." He said.

"What's your point here Chase" I said getting annoyed.

"I don't really know I'm honestly just trying to say he used to be a player, and then he was publicly exposed like that and went into hiding, he stopped posting as much. And then he met you and we thought this would be great he'd be happy and be more social and get back to his old self. That was part of the reason we agreed to have you live here." He started walking closer to me and continued. "But that turned out not to be the case. And we're just a little disappointed because now you're here distracting him and we can't just kick you out. That's against our code of conduct our contract and it would be a huge scandal. So I just wanted to give you all the information,
and let you decide what to do."

My heart was beating out of my chest as he got closer, and brushed past me. I felt like I might cry. It was the push though. To leave. They don't want me here. I walked quietly up to my room and packed as much as I could, brought it out to my car and went back inside.

"Maddy?" Ondre said coming down the stairs. "What are you doing?"

"Hey, um I was just getting some air, I couldn't sleep" I should have told him the truth. But I can't, I don't want him to talk me out of leaving. This is for the best. I went upstairs and went to back to bed with him. Tomorrow morning I'll tell him I'm going out to run errands, and I'll start my drive back home. I snuggled in close to him, knowing this would be my last night with him.