23

-Ondre's P.O.V-

Maddy was so excited to get her Timmies. We all jumped in the truck and rode down. I don't think I've ever been in a louder vehicle this truck was pretty run down, but it got us to where we needed to go so that's all that matters. Maddy has all the windows down and music on she was right at home here. We were pulling up to the drive through and she asked what we wanted.

"Well obviously we're all getting ice caps" Tony said laughing.

"I say you just get us whatever you get Maddy" Addison said.

She got all excited and ordered for us. They handed in the tray of drinks along with a bag and a little box, and we parked.

"Okay so here are your ice caps" she said handing them out. We all sipped them.

"Is this literally just a coffee slushy?" I asked.

"Pretty much yeah but it's delicious right" she asked. We all agreed it was pretty good. Then she opened the little box, it was full of little donut holes, all different kinds. She called them timbits. Then in the bag she had a bunch of different pastries, there were cookies, fritters, and some jelly donuts. I had to admit this was a pretty good breakfast but wow so much sugar.

Throughout the day she showed us all her favourite spots, her old high school, the places she worked. We even tried A&W and honestly it did not disappoint. It was really nice to see this side of her. I feel a lot closer to her now.

Soon enough we were getting ready for tonight. We were back at the hotel, I went over with Tony so we could pick out some clothes to wear, Maddy did say to dress down, so we went with some jeans and band tshirts and white shoes. I know she said no chains but I can't not wear em they're a part of me, like come on be real. Maddy and Addison were getting ready together in our room, so once we were done I texted her to come over when they were ready.

"Damnmmm" Tony said as Addison walked in, Maddy followed behind and honestly I've never seen her get dressed up before. She looked so good. She was wearing camouflage cargos with a long black belt, white shoes and a black spaghetti strap tube top. Her hair was curled and in a half pony. She had her makeup all done up too and I caught myself staring totally speechless.

"Wow" I managed to get out

"She looks pretty bad ass right?!" Addison said.

"She does" I said grabbing her hands. She blushed and steered us out the door to head to her parents.

Once we got there her friends started showing up. They were pretty cool, surprisingly a lot of them didn't know who we were. There were a few girls who recognized us though but they didn't get crazy. Tony and I were sitting around a table drinking with Todd and 2 other guys; Kyle and Jack, they were pretty cool we all got along really well. Jack even told me some embarrassing stories about Maddy from high school. I looked over and saw Maddy with Addison, Chloe and 3 other girls that I can't remember their names.

"Hey boys you wanna do some shots or what?" One of them called out, I later learned her name was Liv. We all groaned but eventually agreed to do one. Maddy walked over with 3 shots and handed me one, I was surprised when she knocked both back one after the other.

"Woah Maddy maybe you wanna take it slow?" I said

"Ondre, this is slow" she laughed. "Jack are we shotgunning?" She added.

"Yeah lets do it" he said getting up, they each grabbed a can of beer and punched holes in them. They counted down and started chugging. 3 seconds later Maddy put hers down, Jack following 2 seconds later.

"Did you finish it?" I asked. She handed me the empty can. "What the hell Maddy that was insane" I laughed. I was seriously shocked at how fast she did that. But that's also 3 drinks in a span of 5 minutes, and she had already been drinking before, I could tell she was starting to feel it.

"We need to go to the bar before I'm too drunk and they don't let me in" she laughed.

So we all piled into trucks and Maddy's parents drove us down. We all thanked them for the ride and lined up at the door where they checked our ID's. From the outside the bar looked pretty dirty, and once we got in I can confirm it wasn't the nicest. But with the dim light and loud music you could barely tell.

I went with Maddy up to the bar and she ordered us both drinks, I handed the bartender the cash and she handed us 2 beers and 2 shots.

"Maddy no more shots" I laughed. She smiled, took both in her hands, shooting them back and grabbing her beer.

"Don't worry about me I feel great" she said leaning into me. "Wanna dance?" She said looking up at me.

"Of course" I said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the dance floor where we met all the others.

The music was loud, the lights were bright and flashing, and everyone was having a really good time. The song 'Low' by Flo Rida came on and the girls got so hyped. Maddy started dancing on me, I laughed I'd never seen her like this. Then I looked around and Addison was dancing on Tony, Chloe was dancing on Todd. I was into it though, she was so hot the way she moved, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Then the music changed to a country song I didn't recognize. But everyone around us started stomping and singing.

"Long necked ice cold beer never broke my heart!" They all sang loudly with the music. I do actually recognize it now from Maddy playing it. When the song ended a bunch of us went back to get another drink. We sat around a table and caught our breaths and I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

When I came back I saw some guy talking to Maddy. She was sitting and he was standing, she looked defensive and the other guys were trying to get rid of him. I walked back over and asked what was going on.

"That's Maddy's ex" Tony said leaning over to me.