42

-Ondre's P.O.V-

Addison brought the cake out, it was decorated with pink and blue icing.

"Okay!! Are y'all ready!!" Addison shouted out to everyone. I had Maddy's hand in mine as we stood beside the table with the cake. Everyone crowded around and started a count down.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!!" They all chanted and we cut into the cake.

I looked at Maddy as her face lit up. We smiled so big, she threw her arms around me and I picked her up spinning her around. I kissed her and I heard everyone around us cheer. It's like everything was in slow motion. Next thing we knew we had pink cake smushed in our faces.

It's a girl.

We each took hand fulls of cake and shoved it in each others faces. I could hear Bryants camera clicking and we turned to smile even though we were covered in icing.

We were interrupted when we saw one of the guys from Sway, Griffin, he was recording the whole thing on his phone. My mind immediately went to this guy posting it on his story or something and ruining it for us.

"Hey hey hey griff griff you can't post that man" I said walking over to him.

"Bro I'm sorry, it's too late I just did" he said pointing to his phone screen.

"Okay well take it down like now we haven't announced this yet" I said panicking. He took it down and apologized saying he didn't know. But I knew it was too late. He has millions of followers it's been seen for sure. I looked back at Maddy and she looked upset. Fuck.

-Maddy's P.O.V-

So my pregnancy for sure just got leaked. That's stressful. Ondre looked at me sympathetically. I didn't want to stress too much it's out of my hands. I knew he would think of something to fix this. I went inside to clean up and change my clothes. And pee. I have to pee like every half hour.

As I was walking I was looking down at my clothes and how messy they got, and I bumped into a tall figure coming around the corner.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I said looking up to meet a set of emerald coloured eyes.

"No that's my bad I took that corner way too close" he said laughing.

"Have we met?" I asked. I mean he is in my house.

"I don't think so, I'm Noah I live with Bryce" he said.

"I'm Maddy" I said

"I know" he laughed "congrats on the baby that's really exciting, I had no idea you two were expecting"

"Thanks! It's crazy this wasn't really planned but we're goin with it" I laughed nervously. "Well I'd better get cleaned up, nice to meet you"

"You too" he said as I walked past him. I felt him staring at me as I walked away and my heart fluttered a bit. He's really good looking.

I changed into a long fitted dress and threw a denim jacket over top. I was too tired to put together another outfit. I found myself just sitting on the bench at the foot of the bed looking out the window. The sun was setting and the sky was lit up bright orange. I turned when I heard the door open and Addison walked in to sit beside me.

"Hey" she said leaning her head on my shoulder. "Griffins really sorry about the video"

"It's okay, Ondre's handling it." I said. I'm sure he'll get the photos from Bryant and post something. I'm not worried.

"You okay?" She asked looking up at me.

"Yeah I'm really good, I'm having a girl" I said still staring out the window, a smile forming on my lips.

We both turned when we heard a knock at the door. It was Ondre. Addison squeezed me into a side hug and took off back to the roof.

"I wanted to show you the photos from earlier" he said sitting next to me. We scrolled through the photos for a bit. Laughing at each others faces covered in cake. Then he air dropped them to my phone and we each spent a few minutes adding filters and captions to match each other.

"I love you" he said before kissing me.

"I lo—" I started but was interrupted.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME" we heard from the hall.

We both stood up to find Bryce and Tony in the hall. Addison was yelling for them to stop as others held them away from each other. Ondre stood in front of me protectively.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE" Tony yelled at Bryce.

There was a lot more yelling I just couldn't tell what anyone was saying. Next thing we knew everyone was leaving.

"Tony please don't do this I'm sorry!" Addison cried after him. He pushed past her and seconds later we heard their bedroom door slam.

-Bryce's P.O.V-

Man what a puss, as if Addison would ever go for that ass hat. Just sucks that all these guys had to leave too. All cause I kissed his girl. I guess the hype house peeps left too after all the drama. I do feel bad leaving Addison there all alone. I decided to shoot her a text.

Bryce : "you okay?"

She read it. But doesn't look like she's gonna reply.

Ahaha jokes

Addison : "not really no"

Bryce : "well want me to come get you?"

Addison : "are you joking? That would just make everything worse no"

Bryce : "hey you kissed me too alright I'm not the only bad guy"

Addison : "I know"

Whatever I'm over that. I'm kinda drunk I probably shouldn't even be saying anything right now. I went into the kitchen to find all the guys chillin.

"Sorry about that fellas uhhhh I was pretty drunk" I said "and shit one thing led to another I mean she was all over me"

"Bryce stop it's fine you don't have to explain. Shit was lame anyways" Josh said.

"Alright well uhh, I'm going to bed" I said leaving to my room. Kind of dreading tomorrow when I gotta sort all this shit out.