17

-Maddy's P.O.V-

As I ran back into my room I started to feel my stomach start to cramp. And I quickly realized they were period cramps. Greaaaat I love that like really what better timing. I could hear Ondre running up the stairs, I grabbed a tampon from my drawer, put it in my pocket and was about to leave my room to go to the bathroom when Ondre came in and scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"No please put me down! Ondre!" I said kind of seriously. He put me down right away.

"What's wrong you okay?" He looked at me concerned.

"I'm okay I just have to take care of something" I said walking past him. He stopped me though

"Are you sure, did I do something?" He asked

"No you're fine" I said laughing taking the tampon from my pocket and walking past him.

"Ohhhh okay sorry my bad" he said laughing.

I came back to my room and he was laying in my bed. He was watching TikToks so I went to lay beside him. My cramps were getting progressively worse, I started to get really bad back and hip pain at the same time so I was moving around a lot, I just couldn't get comfortable.

"Doing okay there?" He asked still watching his phone.

"No" I said pouting and turning my back to him. He pulled me over and kissed me.

"Let's order in some Ben n Jerry's, some snacks, you want pizza? I got you here tell me what you want" he said pulling up Door Dash on his phone. We ordered McDonald's and had an all out feast. I took some Advil and was feeling better so we went out and layed on the trampoline and just watched the sun set.

Ondre has been so sweet and caring over the last few days. He's really patient and understanding that I don't want I do certain things like swimming or anything at all really when it's that time of the month. Thankfully it was almost over and I could be a real person again.

-Ondre's P.O.V-

This past week has been hard. Not in the sense of dealing with Maddy having crazy mood swings and not wanting to do anything. I totally get that. It's just reminded me of what it was like when I was alone. Before I met her. She's been cooped up in her room, she's asked for her space, she said she doesn't feel pretty right now, so I've been just hanging out with Tony making TikToks. Not that I don't like that, I just was getting really excited about having Maddy. And the fact that our relationship was moving forward physically and now she doesn't want me to touch her is frustrating. Cause like I wanna touch her. All over.

And it's not that I just want to have sex like yes it has been a while but I'm just so physically and emotionally attracted to her. It's hard to resist. I'll get used to it though since this does happen every month.

Suddenly I get a text from Maddy. It's a photo, I opened it and a smirk grew on my face. She's in her bed topless. She's holding the corner of her sheet in her teeth, the sheet being very see through and only covering half her chest. As if she's teasing me from the room next door. I messaged her back

"Why you gotta be such a tease 🙃"

"Sorry blame the hormones 🤪"

"Don't make me come over there 😉"

"I wouldn't complain, I do kinda want to snuggle 🥺"

I got out of bed and went over to her room. There she was, bundled up under a hundred blankets. I climbed in with her and we watched the office until we fell sleep. It was nice to be back with her.

I woke up the next morning as Maddy was getting out of bed. I was still half asleep as I watched her leave. She went to the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I let my head hit the pillow and I dozed off again.

-Maddy's P.O.V-

I got up to shower and grabbed some clothes on my way out. I think Ondre went back to sleep, I didn't say anything to wake him. After showering I realized I was finally off my period. I thought so and in hopes I brought along some clothes I think Ondre would like if you know what I mean. I had a feeling he wouldn't want to wait once he found out I was off. I brought a black lace bra, it had a wire that ran through the bottom and the cups were see through mesh. I paired it with a matching high waisted black lace thong. I quickly blow dried my hair and straightened it and put a tiny bit of concealer and bronzer on. I made sure to put a bit of his favourite perfume of mine on too. I threw my silk robe on over top and went to my room to find him awake on his phone. We made eye contact and he smiled raising his eyebrows at me.

"Good morning" I said smiling.

"Hello gorgeous, get over here already" he said sitting up and reaching a hand out towards me.

I closed the door behind me and closed the blinds before making my way over to his side of the bed. He put his hand on the small of my back and I leaned in for a kiss. It was a good kiss. I think he knew. He had to know. I could see the excitement in his eyes. I climbed into the bed and straddled him. He ran his hands up my thighs to my ass.

"Miss me?" I said smiling as I pulled my robe off.