3

It's been 3 weeks since I started working at Olive Garden, it was a Saturday night, and as I got to work my manager informed me that I'd be taking my first group, nothing too big though only like 10 people, it was reserved for a birthday at 7pm. I worked the bar until my reservation got there, but there were a couple girls that showed up early with balloons. I greeted them at the door and showed them to their table where they set up. I asked who's birthday it was so we could serve them free desert and sing to them, she told me it was going to be girl with blonde hair named Addison, that she was turning 21, and that she would be sitting next to her. The girl then introduced herself as Charli and with her was her sister Dixie. I told her my name and if she needed anything to let me know. They seemed really nice which made me less nervous for my first group.

The rest of them slowly trickled in and I got them drinks as they sat. The birthday girl showed up pretty late actually, I was surprised as she walked in around 8:30 with 2 other boys. She seemed to have had a drink or two prior to arriving but who cares it's her 21st birthday I get it. The 3 joined and they ordered drinks, I asked for Addisons ID since it was her 21st and that's the best part, I handed it back and asked for the other 2 boys ID as well. One of them gave me an "are you serious" look, and I just laughed and said "sorry, standard procedure".  I took both in my hand and checked them. Tony Lopez, 21, and Ondreaz Lopez, 23.  I handed them back and walked off to get their drinks.

-Tony's P.O.V-

7:30PM
"Bro we're so late we gotta goooooo!"
I was yelling at my brother to get ready to go. I could hear a song being paused and played from his phone, clearly he's making a TikTok. Addisons in the kitchen pouring us shots before we leave.

"Okay I've ordered the Uber now get down here and do a shot with me!" Addison was yelling at us from downstairs.

"Ondre won't stop posting thirst traps he's not even dressed yet!" I walked into his room to see him dancing topless. "Dude we're late get dressed now or we're leaving without you" I said and turned his ring light off.

"Alright whatever I'll be down in 5" he said pushing me out the door. I walked down to the kitchen where Addison had just finished taking all three shots.

"I'm sorry I couldn't wait I'll pour more though just wait!" I told her no we don't need to take shots but she insisted and told us she didn't want to be the only drunk one. As if Ondre and I would be drunk from one shot. But it is her birthday so I poured 3 more as I heard him come barrelling down the stairs.

"See I don't take 2 hours to get ready like you" he said shoving me. "What do we have here?" He asked gesturing to the shots.

"TEQUILA" Addison shouted to the tone of the song.

"Cheers" We said as we all knocked them back. Our Uber drove up and we all piled in to head to Olive Garden.

Once we got there everyone cheered and sang Happy Birthday to Addison. She ran and sat next to Charli as Ondre and I sat across from each other at the end of the table. The waitress came up to get our drinks, Addison ordered a blue coloured fishbowl drink with cherries and fruit. Looked like a hangover to me. Ondre and I ordered beers and she asked us for our ID's. I could tell Ondre was surprised since he's 23, but he was with a bunch of people younger than him. We handed them over and as she was reading them I noticed him staring at her. And as I looked around the table so were a couple other guys, all kind of pointing and shoving each other as if they were talking about her. She left to get the drinks.

"Could you guys be any more obvious? Jeez" Dixie said to the guys at the other end of the table.

"Yeah she's just our waitress, she's a real person her names Maddy and I think she deserves a little more respect" Charli said.

I looked over at Ondre, he mouthed her name as his eyes wandered blankly. I guess she was kinda cute, I didn't really care though, I still can't get over Addison. I was thinking maybe tonight we would get closer but sadly she sat next to Charli. The night went on, we ordered our food. Googly eyes were made at Maddy. Whatever. At the end of the meal she brought over a big sundae with sparklers in it for Addison and we sang Happy Birthday once more. Then it was time for the cheques. She brought each one over separately and used her hand held machine for each persons card. As she stood at the opposite end of the table I heard one of the guys ask her if she had Instagram. Pretty sure it was Jack.

"Who doesn't" she replied with a laugh.

"I think he wants your @ Maddy he's just being dumb" Charli said.

She laughed and continued around to our end of the table. She handed me the machine and as I was entering my pin I heard Ondre say something.

"Sorry about them. They're still going through puberty and a pretty girl like you turns them into literal dogs"

She laughed and said "Don't worry about it, I've been doing this for years, I'd be lying if I said this was my first encounter like this."

We laughed and thanked her.

She took back the machine back from me, tore off the receipt that printed and wrote on it before saying "thanks again for coming in guys have a good night!" She then placed the receipt down in the centre of the table and walked away.