54

-Mandy's P.O.V-

I can't believe I just had sex with Noah. It was really good too, he was so taunting and engaging and he really seemed to know what he was going. I hate to say it but it was probably the best sex I've ever had. Too bad I can never do that again. It was nice, yknow all that pent up sexual tension between he and I. Like we definitely needed that. But now I can't stop thinking about Ondre. And how much I miss him. I shook the idea for my mind and went on with my day.

I left Noah's room and hopped in the shower. I had a lot on my mind so it turned into quite a long shower. But essentially all my shower thoughts boiled down to one thing, that Ondre and I are over and that I have to move on with my life.

I rubbed my phone screen in my towel to clear the steam that had accumulated and my eyes about shot out of my head when I saw a text from Ondre. I opened the text conversation immediately.

Me - I miss you

Oh god. I sent that at 2AM.

Ondre - I miss you too

Me - come over?

Ondre - Maddy I know there's a party there I'm not coming over.

Me - please I juss wanna say you

Ondre - you're drunk. I'll come by tomorrow if you still want me to

Me - ok came tomorrow. 2pm

Ondre - okay

Me - okay

Holy shit. I started to panic, I looked at the time. It's 12 okay it's fine I can do this. I rushed to get ready and a couple hours later I get a text that he's here. I run downstairs and all the guys are standing around the kitchen. I do not want to bring him through that minefield, especially past Noah. I went out and greeted him, and we walked around to the backyard.

"Hi" he said "you look really good"

"Thanks" I said looking down. "So do you"

"Thanks, listen I just want to let you know I have my shit together Maddy, okay I quit drinking, I'm seeing a therapist, I'm making content again"

"You're seeing a therapist?" Something I never considered was an option.

"Yeah she's great. I finally feel like myself again."

"Good, I'm happy for you." I said looking at my hands.

"I miss you" he said and my heart started racing. I don't know how to handle this. 2 hours ago I was thinking how I'm done with him and now here he is, telling me he misses me and I don't know what to say back. "It's okay, if you don't feel the same way, I just figured from last night that maybe you did"

"Ondre I do, I miss us. But I've had a lot of time to come to terms with the fact that something really awful happened. And I'm the way it was handled was just too detrimental to us. I don't know if I can truly depend on you Ondre." I said.

"I missed up I know, but I've learned from my mistakes. I'm trying to change into a better man. For you." He explained.

"I want you to want to change for you though. Changing yourself for me is unhealthy. I want you ti love yourself before you even think about loving somebody else."

"You. I couldn't never love somebody else like I love you, Maddy." He said and my heart ached. It would be so easy to run back to him but I can't knowing what he's capable of. "I don't expect you to come running back to me, not after what happened. But just know I'll be here when you're ready. Sorry, if, you're ready."

"Listen I appreciate you coming and talking to me and I'm sorry for messaging you last night but I was super drunk. I just can't think about this right now. I have a lot to work on and I don't want you to be waiting on me. You should try to move on" I blurted out

-Noah's P.O.V-

Maddy came down the stairs after getting ready. She looks really good. I briefly made eye contact with her before she darted out the front door. I don't know where she could be going.

"So uh, how was it" Bryce asked me snapping me back.

"What?"

"How was it man come on don't play dumb" he dug

"Yeah you guys weren't exactly quiet" Vinnie laughed. My cheeks heated up and I ran my hand through my hair.

"Guys stop I don't kiss and tell" I joked.

"Man that must have been one hell of a kiss" Josh laughed and they all joined in with the teasing.

I caught a glimpse of Maddy in the back yard with somebody. My curiosity got the best of me and I walked towards the back windows to see her with Ondre. What the fuck? The boys followed me still teasing me, making exaggerated moaning sounds.

"Guys okay I get it ha ha I had sex with Maddy so funny that's enough" I pulled the door open and went out to see if she was okay. She had her arms crossed and seemed a little on edge.

"You should try to move on" I heard her say. I made eye contact with her and she pressed her brows together shooting me a look that said go away. But I didn't listen. And I really should have.

The balcony doors opened and the guys came pouring out continuing to taunt me. "Oh Noah don't stop!" "Oh Maddy!" They cooed and moaned and then they saw her and Ondre. He had snapped his head around to look at the scene they were playing out. He looked at us and the back to her.

"Noah please just go back inside!" she said. I can't. He knows what we did and if I go back inside and he hurts her I could never forgive myself. "Noah go!" The hurt in her voice sent shivers through my body, but I couldn't let her out if my sight. Josh's hands pulled at my chest  forcing me to move and I was pulled back inside.

"Are you fucking kidding me" I heard him shout before the door closed and I heard nothing. I stared through the window and watched as he raised his hand, I waited for the blow, and as soon as it happened I was on my feet. The rest is kind of a blur. Her shouting, the boys pulling me off him. The blood on my knuckles. Vinnie pulled her from the ground and walked her inside ahead of me, and the sound of his car speeding off filled my ears.